How Parents Can Protect Their Children From Misuse of Blood - S-55-E 9/10

by Anony Mous 13 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Can anyone post this directly on here? I can't open it.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

With the legal guns hospitals have, backed with the vast power of the state, a doctor, one who has taken the Hippocratic Oath, is not going to alter treatment plans b/c some Witnesses have an attitude problem. How dare they think their child's life resides with them. They have NO right. What upset me here recently were law journal articles where JW children did die. They are a minority but they should not exist at all. In one of them, an 17-yo boy, with both biological parents opposed, was allowed to die. His custodial "parent" was a Witness.

Would anyone want to live with the choices made at 17? Of course, the boy no longer faces that problem.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

What the heck... It is not for elders only! I am not an elder and have one. All parents were given this.

Seems Anony Mous hasn't attended a meeting for long and his 'sources' are deceiting him-theocratic warefare? ;-)

NOLAW

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I don't know what you're talking about NOLAW.

a) The document clearly says: Elders may make a copy of this document for their personal use. However, no copies should be made for anyone else.

b) All parents were not given one of these, I think you're confusing this with the handouts from the KM. The document clearly states that elders should share points from this with expecting parents but not to make copies.

c) This is an internal form (S-55-E) that was given out during the elder school last year, it is not available from the branch publicly.

Are you a plant NOLAW? Is misinformation the new tool in this "Theocratic Warfare"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit