Steven Unthank Vs JW Hierarchy Jan 21, 2012/ Sending well wishes..

by mind blown 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mind blown
    mind blown

Steven Unthanks case is drawing near....sending him support and well wishes Jan 21, 2012

If you're not familiar with Steven Unthank and his case, please go to link for more info. Check "Archives" for July, Oct, Dec & Jan. for full story. Check site for full story.

http://jwnewsnetwork.wordpress.com/2011/07/

JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES HIERARCHY CHARGED

July 26, 2011

IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE: 26 JULY 2011

Worldwide Church Hierarchy Charged With Child Abuse

AUSTRALIA: The entire worldwide religious and corporate hierarchy of the church of Jehovah’s Witnesses were formally charged today in the State of Victoria, Australia, with the mass committing of criminal offences against children.

Criminal charges were officially filed today in the Magistrates’ Court of Victoria, Australia, against the entire worldwide religious and corporate hierarchy of the church of Jehovah’s Witnesses. The charges allege ongoing breaches of the Victorian Working with Children Act 2005 as it applies to “religious organisations”.

An initial 35 criminal charges, alleging breaches of mandatory child protection laws, were individually filed against the following corporations and bodies as named in the court documents:

Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses (7 charges)

Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania (7 charges)

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Australia (7 charges)

Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses (7 charges)

Faithful and Discreet Slave (7 charges)

All of the accused legally form part of the Committee of Management for the Religion of Jehovah’s Witnesses in the State of Victoria.

Each of the 35 charges carries a fine of up to Au$144,000.

All charges are in relation to allegations of unlawful activities carried out within the Traralgon Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses by the entire Body of Elders within the Traralgon Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

All current members of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses are also facing potential arrest and charging in relation to each alleged offence as they

“knew of, or knowingly authorised or permitted, the commission of the offence.”

If convicted they individually face up to two years imprisonment per “offence” and even the possibility of being placed on the state’s Sex Offenders register.

FOR CONTINUED STORY GO TO HIS SITE....

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

That must have been an interesting CO vist the Tralgon congo had last week!

That said, the blog relates how the CO did not say sorry, nor address anything regarding the 'open letter to the GB' that Steven published on the internet.

Could it still be possible they didnt see it and the CO be ignorant about it?

Oz

• mind blown
    mind blown

I was thinking, maybe, even if he wanted to he couldn't at this point because it would be admitting guilt. From what I read the WTS attorney is representing the child rapist as well......

• Azazel
    Azazel

The maximum fine is so fitting $144,000 per charge thats a possible $5.04million Australian but sadly thats only like $50 bucks US just kidding

Negative Publicity for the WTS Priceless!

Az

• smiddy
    smiddy

Am I missing something here Guys ?? the comments dont seem to fit the post .

Oz, The CO`s visit last week ??

MB ??

Az ??

I`m confused

smiddy

• mind blown
    mind blown

Hi smiddy, Steven Unthanks most recent update for January, notes the Circuit Overseer just finished up a week long visit to the Traralgon Congregation where all the trouble started.

Here's the URL so you check it out:

http://jwnewsnetwork.wordpress.com/2012/01/

No worries, I always seem to be confused.....lol

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

I sure the Australian Govt and Mr. Unthank are able to stick it to those jw fuckers.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thank you mind blown

I did get on Stevens site and saw the report on the CO`s visit. Typical witness arrogance heh ? ,just ignore the controversey,if you acknowledge it you keep the controversey alive.( that was the days before the internet ) Sites like this CAN keep it alive

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit