On giving blood

by Dogpatch 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Hi friends,

We have a drive at our new AJWRB.ORG site for donating blood for Witnesses! Great publicity campaign, as people will finally REALIZE that Jehovah's Witnesses DO take blood transfusions!Time to end the word-game charade. If you still believe their publicity nonsense on "not taking blood," WAKE UP AND MAKE YOUR SAY TO THE MEDIA..

Plus we save lives, help them get out of the WT, and let the public know we are not participating in their scam of defining a "blood transfusion." But we show all the options for those who want to make their own choice.
    We do not criticize or put the Witness down.

Plus the WATCHTOWER has no reason to be pissed off! It The publicity only makes them hide their policies and when they are not "persecuted" they don't fignt the same way. They are simply at a loss of what to do.

BTW, donate blood for Witnesses! What a better way is there to count your time?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/10/national-blood-donor-mont_n_1193156.html

Randy Watters

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Thank you for the link to the article by Kerry Louderback Wood. Scanning it quickly, it appears to be a very good read, which I will do later. I had not seen this article previously.

• wobble
    wobble

"What better way is there to count your time" I love it Dogpatch ! Hits home, but is so true ! For once JW's can actually take part in a real "life saving work", by donating blood.

Their doctrine of not taking blood for themselves is in tatters, and since they do take the fractions that are "approved", they should donate so that there are fractions available for their brothers to use !

The argument against donating is even more silly, (can you believe that's possible ?) than the main doctrine.

Here in the U.K if you donate, there is no payment, it is pure altruism, and you look around at all the other good people donating as you do it, and think, the world is full of good people.

• blondie
    blondie

I have been donating blood since 2004. My workplace did an article highlighting my participation and rather than being afraid of needles, that giving blood put me in the position of being shunned by my family and "friends." If you are an ex-jw and healthy and no longer under WTS rules re giving blood, I encourage you to do so, especially if you would accept blood.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

BRAVO

I go every 56 days

A-Neg (15% of population)

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks Blondie.

Sometimes it takes a lot of non-Jehovah's Witness blood to extract their little particles that Gene Smalley and Fred Rusk will allow.

Witnesses will certainly never give blood for their own purpose, they leach it off others.

I'm not a fan of blood transfusions, but hey, like we all know, in the worst possible scenarios they need it.

Yesterday Zen (Working on AJWRB site) and his neighbor Thom took a private tour of the Red Cross in Pomona and shot some of it on video. I think you'll like it. :-))

I can't recall anyone doing this before, certainly not in relation to the Witnesses.

We are going to hear things right from the mouths of the experts in the days ahead.

Next I will get my next door neighbor Bruce, who has been a heart surgeon for decades, share with us some of his wisdom. He is happy to do it.

Why not get inspired to reach out in your community?

We are having signs and billboards made that are not antagonistic to the WT.

Randy Watters

freeminds.org

AJWRB.ORG

• TD
    TD
    What a better way is there to count your time?

LOL

Reminds me of the time a JW doing 'street work' came into United Blood Services. The expression on his face as he looked at all of us (Two police officers and myself) in the reclining chairs with the needles in our arms was absolutely priceless.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Great cause Randy- and a great way to help people see that JWs do NOT abstain from blood.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Sometimes we must reign in any fantasy religious beliefs and realize that if we don't WAKE UP and do something, GET OFF OUR BUTTS, people are going to die.

That's what AJWRB.ORG has always been about. Kudos to the brave soldiers that have gone before.

We aim to correct all misconceptions of blood transfusions by interviewing live representatives of the Red Cross, a heart surgeon, doctors, and even will allow the noblood.org people aboard. I don't consider them my enemies and n either does Zen. We will not tolerate hate crimes or deception, regardless of who you are.

Then???

Got to keep you in suspense. :-))

- Randy

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

RayPub says,

a great way to help people see that JWs do NOT abstain from blood.

THAT'S THE ONLY SECRET WE HAVE, FOLKS. JWS HAVE BEEN TAKING BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS FOR A LONG TIME. (AT LEAST 2001)

Or are we still playing THEIR mind games?

Randy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit