i am a regular pioneer in my cong reading crisis of conscience.here goes...

by MsGrowingGirl20 206 Replies latest jw friends

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

Welcome MsGrowingGirl20, look forward to reading more of your posts.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am glad you are doing well, you are so right that it is a process. You went from a belief system where everything was black or white, and all the answers were clear cut, but unfortunately completely wrong, to the reality of the fact that there are no clear cut answers. It takes time to come to terms with that, but you just have to move forward and trust that you will get there eventually.

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

I asked for a sign that would tell me if this was the only true religion.

• Scott77
    Scott77

marked

• kokyong.soon3
    kokyong.soon3

Hi

Just a piont,I only put 1hr a month in the field service,and they do not pressure me.Could it be because I have a history of mental depression that they are leaving me alone?

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Ms Growing Girl,

Be Strong.

To your own self be true. - My grandma always said.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

MsGrowingGirl20, I have enjoyed reading your experience. You've mentioned about a sign from God that this is the religion. I remember thinking this and praying for a sign to help with making decisions during several stages in my life. There are several experiences that my wife and I both have had doing this. But I would say that waiting for a sign is like reading your horoscope. It is not conclusive by any means, even if something happens it is just coincidental. Please keep us updated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit