Still a hard line on DF family members WTApr15 2012

by Gladring 138 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

This article will achieve little. Hardline JWs will continue to be hardline JWs and the growing proportion of more "quietly" disobedient JWs will continue to provide the milk of familial kindness to their disfellowshipped family members.

Expect to see more of these kinds of slyly reasonable articles because the GB knows full well that not all JWs shun family - and certainly fewer still shun them to the ruthless extent advocated in the article. In other words,as irked as the GB must feel, not all JWs are ruthless bastards.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

uggg then you have people like my brother.... if the WTS were to act normal he would too. but being married to a hard core these articals are probably on there fridge just to keep it in mind

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Marking for later.

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

Meanwhile, the two-faced lil' buggers in charge of this faith told the elders in the latest 'Fluck' book that speaking to a DF'ed family member is not a judicial matter UNLESS that family member begins to criticize the DF'ed persons dismissal from the congregation.

Classic two-faced double-talking Jay-Double-Cluster-(Bleep) nonsense.

Of course, these days said committee can be full of men guilty of disfellowshipping offenses themselves, except they've politely swept each other's sins under the rug while continuing to 'serve'. Exactly how far is the rot gonna spread? Guess we'll watch and see.

-XDub

• designs
    designs

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall in the GB room when policy is discussed. In the past 30 years every time they lighten up on DF persons the smack-down circle the wagons articles come roaring back out.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

So who'd like to send these postcards out to the elders in your cong'? They're not quite print ready but if enough of us are willing to post them out I can have a supply of several thousands ready in one week. Do you want to whine or do you want to DO something?!

FRONT

shunned

BACK

shunned b

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

If you have problems viewing these actual size postcards just click the

Nic'

edited to add; I've already spotted one typo, if you can spot any other flaws or suggest improvements in wording, layout etc I would love to hear from you . . .

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Good stuff Nic.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Excellent work there nicolaou thats awesome and i hope it gets people to think even just 1 is worth it!

Az

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Nic, I'm wondering if the bros/sisters might think the girl in the photo looks too "worldly" to have their sympathy. Glitter nail polish, bare shoulders etc. It's ridiculous to us but the target audience isn't us. It's extremely conservative Dubs and Elders. Just a thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit