How Many Out There Have to Hide or Be Stealthy When They Visit This Site? I know I do.

by PaintedToeNail 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I had to sneak before too. I would just be up late, do it at work or whenever she wasn't there. To say, this didn't last very long as she got suspicious and eventually I came out that I didn't want to go out and she was forced by her JW family and elders to leave me.

Either way, I would suggest telling your hubby you don't want to go to the KH anymore. It may be hard and break up your relationship (if you're still interested in living with a person like that is another question) but it's absolutely necessary to keep your sanity.

You'll also be sleeping better as you'll be able to do the things you want (being on here) during the daytime.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I like to play loud music and YouTube clips. That way me and the computer are banned from all rooms except the office.

There I can surf sites such as this and jwfacts etc. I nearly got caught once though, I had my Bible and a WT on the desk!

George

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Anony Mous-I have told my husband that I don't want to go to meetings anymore, it is very upsetting for him. We have had many discussions, and he is upset that he cannot convince me to go back.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

A religion that makes you fearful of opposing views should really ring the alarm bells. Imagine if a car salesman said he had the best car in the world and that you will love it, just hand over your life and it's yours to drive ... Oh yeah and you re not allowed to read or hear anyone else's opinion of the car. Would you buy it?

• stillin
    stillin

I find that I had better be careful if I refer to anything that may be easily identified as a local thing. A comment at the meeting, an elder or some local psychopath with peculiarities that make them stand out. I better not refer to the recent visit of a CO by name. Et Cetera. I have to mix with these people for the next year or so and why should it be tougher on me than it already is?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I've been lurking incognito for way over a year, and posting incognito approaching the 1 year mark. Wife knows my doubts. We've discussed some of them. Yet, she HATES me reading this site. "Feeding from the table of demons." For the first time, this week she caught me posting, as up until now I said I only "lurked". That was a bad blowout. More and more, her eyes are slowly opening. Still, she is at a roadblock with the "where else would we go". (I know it's WHO, but all the JDubs always say: WHERE). WHO else is making disciples & going door to door? Still buying the propaganda.

DOC

• DonutZ!
    DonutZ!

I sometimes do have to be sneaky cuz my wife doesn't like me going om here

• blondie
    blondie

My husband was very non-interested in the computer but I started out on several jw websites. I can access sites at work on break and lunch so I would just send it there and read at work.

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Desirous-I know what you mean, my hubby keeps saying 'where else would we go', I keep saying 'it says who, not where'. He has gotten uber JW the last few months, even though he agrees with most of what I tell or he cannot answer my questions. He is buying the propaganda too. I'm hoping he is just having a fit of zealousness and that it will wear off in time. Over the years he has never been spiritual.

• d
    d

I am doing this in private becuase a lot of people I know are still witness though even at school I have to be careful.So I try to post when I get the chance which this time which 10:21 p.m or 11:00 p.m. Makes you wonder we should we all be living like this? This is not healthy.This is sad how we all have to sneak at night to make a post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit