Foolproof Dating Tip For Women

by bigmouth 40 Replies latest social relationships

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Transhuman, you must be in Victoria. My two have turned to render in the heat. Except the fat one, she's sort of congealed.

And yes, you may become a polygamist just so long as you can keep each cat from finding out about the 'other' human.

Sizemik - I hope you're keeping those cats well away from ChCh.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Ahhh...good point bigmouth...sizemiks cats are probably on sedatives...that explains it

• noni1974
    noni1974

I have 4 cats and I would never date a man who hated cats. I don't trust people who don't like cats.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I hate cats. The way strange cats don't respect my space annoys me. Of course, I love a dog who jumps up and licks me. I am very allergic to cats. Since I don't like them it was no big bother that I was allergic. Recently, I have met one or two cats that are adorable. Maybe it is a trend and I will end up liking them. I see little tigers and lions.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Two of the nicest guys I know, who've been the best boyfriends are not cat people. One of them really isn't a dog person either. Then one of them has a dog and is very good to the dog, no matter how much trouble he is at times.

I do see your logic and think with some jerk guys, this theory will work as an indicator.

• Lore
    Lore
    Foolproof Dating Tip For Women

Get a hair sample and count the carbon molocules? Well unless they've ever cut their hair. . .

Count the rings to the core?

No wait, look at the angle of their teeth!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Isn't how a guy treats YOU a better indicator of his LTR potential rather than how he treats a CAT ... or any other animal for that matter?

I'm just sayin' is all!

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I hate cats. Oh dear ! The way strange cats don't respect my space annoys me. Well, that's part of their curiosity thing. Of course, I love a dog who jumps up and licks me. Now that's the dog not respecting your space !I am very allergic to cats. That's too bad. Since I don't like them it was no big bother that I was allergic. Go on... Recently, I have met one or two cats that are adorable. That's more like it !! Maybe it is a trend and I will end up liking them. You're nearly cured !! I see little tigers and lions. aaaaah

B.o.t.R. - You cracked me up the way you morphed from one end of the scale to the other. Ladies, I think this one is gonna end up just O.K.

• JRK
    JRK

I never punched a manatee, but I played with it's nipples. Where does that put me with the ladies?

JK

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I never punched a manatee, but I played with it's nipples. Where does that put me with the ladies?

On the business end of a Taser gun?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit