Foolproof Dating Tip For Women

by bigmouth 40 Replies latest social relationships

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I'm prompted to impart this piece of priceless information due to a few posts on the subject of dating and compatability lately.

Do you want to be able to predict if the man you're keen on will treat you well ?

This is my yardstick: Does he love cats ? Find out early in the piece about his attitude toward cats. Some men like aggressive dogs and hate cats, now there's a toxic relationship before you even start. Some men just hate cats, avoid them like the plague. Some just like dogs and not so much cats - they're questionable but be wary. If he likes Labradors and ambivalent about cats, there's some hope. Ambivalency..weeell. I dunno. Maybe stay clear.

Cats are often portrayed as being aloof, unfriendly, cruel, takers and not givers. These are human characteristics bestowed by people who have spent scant time on understanding how cats behave. Most domestic cats are, in fact, loyal, affectionate and trusting.

Now here's a couple of provisos; This only works for women looking at men. From my experience, it doesn't seem to work at all for Gay men or men looking for a woman.

Why do I think this precept works ? The man who likes dogs exclusively requires an animal that will stick with him no matter how he treats it. He can kick and yell at the dog and it will still wag its tail while it cowers. He doesn't care how and why a dog behaves as it does, just so long as it does what he wants. He owns the dog. It is his property. Would he view a wife or girlfriend the same way ?

The 'cat man" understands how a cat behaves and loves it just the same. A cat will not tolerate mis-treatment and will more often than not leave the home if necessary. A cat will not perform 'tricks' to make the man laugh. You cannot own a cat, you are a member of its staff. The happiness and comfort of a cat are a source of happiness and well-being to the person. A cat lover shows some the attributes you probably want in a man.

I'm a cat lover and I still play football, drink lots of beer and listen to loud rock music. What a guy !

Don't take this too seriously

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Last cats I was around got shot. Dogs too. And deer. Shot a foal colt in the head once. Stabbed a shark in the head that once time. Dove, duck, a few turkeys every now than then.

Never killed any rabbits, though.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

You aint gettin no woman EP.

BTW, ever punched a manatee ??

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Oh! that is the answer.... Men most love cats. thats it. AWESOME. So guys if you wanna get a woman you must get a cat first. Learn to treat your cat well and then go for the gf..

theres wisdom in this forum, and not only from the WT magazines

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nah, don't believe it. My husband hates cats. Reason? He's allergic to them. I've had my share of cats. I would love to have one right now but I value my husband more than my want of a cat. That being said my husband is a very good hubby despite his hatred of cats.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I agree,a man must like animals. People who are kind to animals are usually,just kind people in general.

I understand if they are allergic though,Mrs. Jones,lol.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

I remember your hubby was allergic Mrs Jones but....Hey! Why are YOU reading a thread on dating???

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I did date my husband before he became my husband. If I had taken your advice when I was single I would have missed out on a good man who hates cats.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Fair enough

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Dear bigmouth,

I have four cats. Should I become a polygamist?

yours,

TH68

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit