2012 Predictions

by free2beme 34 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    1. 3D movies will see a major downfall in attendence, as the idea as worn thin and the economy will see people cutting expenses.

Adoption of 3D technology will continue to accelerate, as 3D recording standards take root and costs fall.

1. Obama will get reelected, because the GOP could not come up with someone who did not credit God to much. Ron Paul, will have run on a independent ticket, which will spit what GOP votes would have been possible.

Ron Paul will not run as an independent, and if he does not win the nomination, much of his support will shift to Gary Johnson.

2. Iraq will be taken over by Iran. Iraq will celebrate the idea, and call USA the great Satan.

The covert hot war with Iran will become overt. Iran's closest Arab ally, Syria, will be Libya'd.

1. Muslims will have a major terrorist strike in two US cities, on the same day. San Fransisco and Miami.

Conflict with Iran increases this risk.

3. Gas prices will drop, but with unemployment at record levels. It will have no affect on recovery.

Escalating conflict with Iran will make average gas prices in 2012 the highest ever, even beating 2011's record. There is more than a 50% chance of an oil spike over $150 per barrel. This will renew calls for increased domestic production in the U.S. and will become a major campaign issue.

2. Huricanne Season will be at all time high, one western side of North America. All except one, that will hit with record force on North Carolina.

2012's hurricane season will be either average or below average. The possibility of a major storm hitting the Gulf's oil patch, however, increases the risk of the oil superspike I mentioned earlier.

• free2beme
    free2beme

The Iran thing is a little rough, isn't it. Have to wonder where that will lead this year, right? Also, what about the new leadership in North Korea? That could be a major issue this year too, especially if the military there is really who is in charge.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

1.) I predict that perversion will flood the land beginning in 2012. I predict a series of homosexual cities, small, compact, carefully planned areas, will soon be blatantly advertised and exist from coast to coast. These compact communities will be complete with stores, churches, bars and restaurants You will be able to find them near Boston, Des Moines, Columbus, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., San Francisco, St. Louis, New Orleans, Dallas, and Miami.

2.) I predict the assassination of Fidel Castro by a woman, on or near August 9, 2012.

3.) I predict that Rhode Island will be the center of a new movement of the youth of the nation that will make the hippie movement look normal. The next movement will be youth's rebellion through nudism. And this movement will begin in Rhode Island and spread throughout the land.

4.)I predict that a set of septuplets, all boys, will be born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, on December 19, 2012. All will live.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I predict that everything that Stop The Tears just posted will not only not happen, but, is completely false.

I also predict that monkeys will become rampant at JWN.

• StopTheTears
    StopTheTears

I predict that our own United States will be swept by the popular clouds of an aphrodisiacal fragrance. This aroma will fill every man and woman who inhales it with uncontrolled passion, sex acts will be performed openly, unashamedly on the streets. I predict that this will be difficult to control, for even the members of the law enforcement agencies will be dominated by the powerful cloud of aphrodisiac.

I predict that a catastrophe will take place during the tourist season and the fun-loving people in an amusement park will suddenly find their day of pleasure turned into one of horror. A roller coaster will rise and sway, throwing cars and occupants to the ground below. A Ferris wheel will collapse and carry many to untimely deaths.

I predict that tragedy will once again strike one of America's best known families, shortly after its most widely loved member has remarried. Her remarriage will be a mistake.

I predict catastophe for the American midwest. I predict that a revived dust bowl of Kansas will be the death trap for countless humans and animals. Farms, fields and homesteads will be covered by mountains of sand and dust and no form of life can exist.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I predict that everything that Stop The Tears just predicted above me will come true. ALL.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Nostra - Stop The Tears - damas

• shamus100
    shamus100

I predict that plumb tree will kiss a certain orang.... :D

• palmtree67
  • shamus100
    shamus100

I have been confirmed as a prophet.

I predict that Plumb Tree will send me 100,000.00 cash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit