So glad to be home from the hospital!

by 3rdgen 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Dear me you've had some terrible stuff to deal with too haven't you? The WTBS exacerbates every flaw in peoples' lives, for sure. You must be a strong lady to have come through all that...building some happy times now will seem like a piece of cake by comparison.

Loz x

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Dear Quandry, Still Thinking, Dagney, Troubled Mind, Loz,:

Your kind thoughts made my day! I'm healing on all levels, Physically,emotionally, now it's time to work on Financially. Hubby is working night and day to try to keep our house. The bank is trying to kick us out on Wed. (like we don't have enough on our plate).

BTW, our neighbors brought us a delicious dinner on Christmas then came this morn. with French toast! Needless to say, we will be persuing their friendship.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

It never rains but it pours eh?

I hope you make a speedy recovery and 2012 will be a better year for you 3rdgen xxx

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, 3rdGen!!!

Huge Hugs to you!!!

I sure hope you can keep your home - no wonder you're feeling down!!

Is there anyone you can go to, if you can't keep your home???

Zid

fl

• flipper
    flipper

3RDGEN- Sending love and hugs to you and your hubby from me and Mrs. Flipper . I know how you feel after first exiting the Witnesses, it's hard to make new friends. Please be assured of our unconditional caring and love for you both. Feel free to call my wife and I anytime. I believe you have our number. Would love to chat and cheer you up some ! It's mutual. We could use cheering up as well !

I'm so glad your operation went smoothly. Hang in there kiddo. We are here for you. Peace out,mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit