where are these words in the bible?

by bigmac 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bigmac
    bigmac

i may have asked this before.

i dont have a bible in the house ( or want one )

can anyone tell me --where--in any translation---these exact words or phrases occur?

jehovah's witness

kingdom hall

watchtower society

i'm sure there are more

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Governing Body

Field Service Reporting

Pioneer

Bangalore

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Bible? Huh.

To a JW no matter if they realize it or not the Bible's not as important as the Holy Inspired Inerrant word of god known as 'the watchtower' (TM) where you'll find all the cult's 'loaded language'!

• Scully
    Scully

judicial committee

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

A false religion based on a false and endlessly re-falsified book that cannot even keep itself on the same track as the false book.

It's a hopeless mess of delusion.

The entire brain slate of every JW needs to be reformatted, have a sector check done, and have 21st century software installed.

They are currently operating on Pre-Windows 33AD. Unsupported by any reason or logic available today.

• blondie
    blondie

Isaiah 43:10-12 jehovah's witnesses

(Isaiah 43:10) 10 “YOU are my witnesses,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “even my servant whom I have chosen, in order that YOU may know and have faith in me, . . .

What you won't find is any form of the phrase in the NT where Christians were to be witnesses of Jesus.

The WTS does use the phrase "witnesses of Jehovah" but applies it only to natural or spiritual Israelites, making all non-anointed members of the WTS without qualification as a spiritual Israelite and not jws.

• bigmac
    bigmac

thank you--esp Blondie----yes-i did recall that in isaiah 43:10----but it still isnt the same as jehovahs witness

one would reasonably think if god had wanted that name for his chosen religion--it would have appeared clearly and unambiguously.

COBE ?

bible study

field service.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

"Great crowd of other sheep"

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Jesus says you will be my witnesses. New Testament
    Acts 1:8

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 but you will receive power (A) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be (B) My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and (C) Samaria, and even to (D) the remotest part of the earth.”

Cross references:
    1. Acts 1:8 : Acts 2:1-4
    2. Acts 1:8 : Luke 24:48; John 15:27
    3. Acts 1:8 : Acts 8:1, 5, 14
    4. Acts 1:8 : Matt 28:19; Mark 16:15; Rom 10:18; Col 1:23
  • cantleave
    cantleave

They are found in the "Book of Cult"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit