Breaking News from Steve Unthank - Police Launch Investigation into Traralgon Congregation

by Broken Promises 78 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Until this gets attention from the press there I can't use this information with my husband.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

In the words of another poster:

"You call a firefighter or the fire department immediately (not Bethel or a congregation J W Elder) to put out a fire even if its' only threatening property, but especially if lives are involved. Commence sense dictates that, likewise, you would report to a police officer or call the police department immediately (not Bethel or a congregation Elder) if a child has been molested!"

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea it's just "apostate words" unless there's some media reporting it to my wife

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Sad, but not at all surprising.

With this bunch, appearance is EVERYTHING. Their doctrine flys in the face of KNOWN WORLD HISTORY and yet they publish propaganda to cover their tracks.

With that sort of distorted/deceptive/delusional logic, it is no surprise that this sort of cover up continues to go on.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Is this the same KH that took down the sign for Theocratic School night meeting?

• ScenicViewer
  • cofty
    cofty
    According to initial reports,the Body of Elders were strictly ordered by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Australia to cover-up the multiple rapes of a number of children within the Traralgon Congregation allegedly committed by a fellow member of the Jehovah's Witness religion. The elders were also instructed to NOT report the rapes to the police or the authorities.

If this proves to be true and verifiable in a court then somebody needs to face criminal charges. Let's hope the police can get the evidence they need to make it stick.

Whatever the outcome there are a number of children who will have to deal with this for the rest of their lives all becasue of the arrogance of the borg - bastards!

• Violia
    Violia

wow, the end must be really close with direct persecution of the wts, ( ) maybe 2012 is the year! or The sky is falling" ( chicken little)

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Is this the same KH that took down the sign for Theocratic School night meeting?

Yes. And cancelled the #2 reading assignment of a 10 year old boy. Apparently trying to hide the fact that there is a school for children within the WTS, after denying it to the authorities.

• cofty
    cofty

If I have this right does it mean that the case to force the WT to comply with child protection vetting procedures led to a police investigation that ended up uncovering child abuse?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit