How do Jehovah’s Witnesses arrive at their explanation of the Bible?

by mankkeli 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bohm
    bohm

mankkeli: i do not give away private information on the internet.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Manky's replies seem rushed. Maybe he's posting in too many forums at once. If someone gives a substantial reply he either ignores it or replies with some sort of half efforted attack. He probably has like 20 windows open right now with a bunch of people like us feeding his trolling needs.

I had fun, but I need to get back to work. It's really a bad habbit to feed these types...

-Sab

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

james_woods - Thats the response Richard dawkins had told you to give when you are confronted with issues like this. But note, It is faith you have lost and that is the background to acquiring spiritual insight and if that foundation is not built, you cant erect the walls of spiritual comprehension. In my book "RECLAIM YOUR FAITH", I proposed 42 ways to take your faith back from secularism and If you never had one, I also delineated how to build a solid faith based on reason and factual infrastructure.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

bohm - Could you send me a PM?

• bohm
    bohm

holy crap james_woods, tell ol' Dawkins hello next time you have a chat with him for your instructions!

oh wait, that was a red herring. I think Sab is right, this is mr. Herring himself.

If mankkeli used logical fallacies in his papers like he do here, no wonder he couldnt get a single thing through review!

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Is it hard Mankelli?

I'm sorry - this question from Nancy made LOL

carry on...

• bohm
    bohm

Mankkeli: No, because i do not give away personal information to people on the internet who i do not know better than you.

But it is hardly relevant, given i have not made claims of having published papers or written a phd in a story more full of inconsistencies than the book of mormon.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    holy crap james_woods, tell ol' Dawkins hello next time you have a chat with him for your instructions!

Shhhh - bohm. Maybe, just maybe, I AM Richard Dawkins in disguise...you never know in the vast world of the internet.

For all we know, mannikelli could be Harold Camping's nephew...

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

bohm - You seem to want to put up competition with me, thats why I'm requesting for your background. How could a nominee for a Templeton award provide false information about himself?. Please think deep.

• N.drew
    N.drew

mannikelli could be Harold Camping's nephew... Hahaha!

Please explain how Joseph understood the dream without the Governing Body. OR Explain how the GB teaches the Bible is real, but it isn't. I think it's called a rock and a hard place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit