How do Jehovah’s Witnesses arrive at their explanation of the Bible?

by mankkeli 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Do you have a rebuttal to my comments toward you and the organization you supposedly support Mankkeli ?

Or was it just too poignantly truth revealing ?

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

OUTLAW - You are back again, do you want to learn and augment your intellectual reasoning or you just want to fool arround again as usual. Answer my question before I proceed with you.

Please OUTLAW, would you respond to that question "How do Jehovah’s Witnesses arrive at their explanation of the Bible?"

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

thetrueone - You have not asked any question that merit a response. I have read your comments, they are all your personal opinions, they hold no credible merit. anyway, thanks for contributing.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Or was it just too poignantly truth revealing ?

Professors don't answer questions they ask them! And provide thought provoking follow up statements. Manky's already got all the answers, he's at a point in his life where he doesn't want to learn anymore. Now that he's retired he wants to teach simple people like us. As Outlaw pointed out he's the Doogie Howser of university professors. He must have been teaching before he hit 13.

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Professor..

http://209.160.24.31/d/396/125/anari2xljd/bullshitthumb.png

............................ ...OUTLAW

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

sab - I have not retired but was discharged honorably. Too young to retire

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

People want to know your background. May I ask what your disipline is? Perhaps Botany. Accounting. It would add insight to your posting. You are breaking rules just by being here. Rumor has it that the WTBTS can track identities from this site. Is this a lazy means of counting field service hours?

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

I am an expert in Reductionism

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Since you avoid counter deliberations on subjects and topics that you yourself have started.

You've made yourself into like so many other typical JWs that come here to spout off WT proclamations and the organization's doctrines.

When the debates precede to a point of getting too bighting or revealing opposed to the WTS. doctrines they usually just avoid the

discussion and leave, just like walking away from someone at their front door.

I must say though I've never come across anyone as yourself who's such a blatant prodigious liar thats come to this forum.

Maybe thats the way they train them now. ?

Do they hand out points for lying for the sake of the organization ? If they do you've accumulated quite bit since coming here.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I am an expert in Reductionism.....Mankkeli

Try reducing the Bullshit you Post..

............................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit