How do Jehovah’s Witnesses arrive at their explanation of the Bible?

by mankkeli 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious
    If individual JWs start coming up with their own different interpretations, what would we make of that?

Young King David didn't require unity to take down Goliath, he just needed faith, a sling and some rocks. You put way too much trust in men, manky, and because of that you'd piss your pants and lose your head if placed in a similar situation.

-Sab

• wobble
    wobble

O.K so I just accept the blather that comes out of Brooklyn, whether it agrees with the bible or not, for the sake of unity ?

You can be very unified in supporting a lie, but it is still a lie. If individual JW's are never to be allowed to "make the Truth their own" then they will always be prone to being misled by men. As they have been since the late 19th century.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Manklleli says he has a PhD., in what making illogical delusional fallacies, posthumously created by a corrupt religious publishing house (WTS.) ?

This person has no credibility what so ever, he's been caught in a string of lies, instigated to support his faith ( the JWS ) as well

toward himself.

The answer to the original question is the WTS. hands out the explanation of the bible for the public to consume.

They have been falsely and exploitively created to attract attention to the WTS. published works but that was always the core intension

of this publishing house. It is for this reason that the devout JWS today and in the past have a corrupt false explanation of the bible, one

which was focused and deliberately designed for commercial public appeal.

So, the point of castigating the org. carries no solid weight.

Really ? So Hitler's Third Right with the hundreds of millions who devoutly fell into this same conjoined organizational caucus was solely legitimate.

You sound glib and self righteously arrogant that there others including yourself making 7 million of you JWS as a organization.

Really quite a small insignificant number on the world stage.

Thats 7 million people that unfortunately fell into the hands of a genuinely corrupt, disingenuous but alluring religious publishing house.

A cult made by men for men for the pupose of self empowermnet and control, by used cunning tactics of coiecion and fear.

Subjecting liars such as yourself Mankkeli.

Your just 1 of the 7 million Mankkeli which makes you even more insignificant.

Perhaps you've have had accumulating thoughts one day of grabbing some of that available power in this organization and the apostates

here and everywhere are spoiling things for you by revealing the corruptive and damaging nature of this organization.

The age of information really is a bitch isn't it Mankkeli ?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Make the Governing Body interpretation of scriptures your ownTo true ways do not be proneif the Governing Body controls your body membersyou make known the Governing Body interpretation of scripture as your own?

• bohm
    bohm

mankkeli: "You seem to want to put up competition with me, thats why I'm requesting for your background."

i am trying no such things, for all intents and purposes i could make hotdogs at 7-11. you brag about a phd degree and claim to have published papers, i merely wonder about the many inconsistencies in the story which clearly point to it being a lie you have made up on the spot.

mankkeli: "How could a nominee for a Templeton award provide false information about himself?. Please think deep."

see, in an academic work which is not made up, when you write something like the above you would usually postfix it with a small number. like this:

mankkeli: "How could a nominee for a Templeton award provide false information about himself?. Please think deep."[3]

And then later, at the end of what you are writing, you would write the number and the corresponding source. it is called a bibliography and one of the reasons you have those are so people can see you are not just makin' shit up.

so what is the source?

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

bohm - I'm laughing hard here , you are teaching an emeritus professor how to cite sources, that is way too childish of you.

• bohm
    bohm

mankkeli: "you are teaching an emeritus professor"

haha, you got hired with a total of zero publications! this is just stupid.

If you have tenure, you also have a publically avaliable web page on the university, you are listed on your departments staff list and you will have many publications with your name on them avaliable on citation databases and so on. all of those things would be indexed by google.

lie lie lie. dont the bible say satan is the father of lies?

• N.drew
    N.drew

Why must spiritual evolution proceed backward? Please let them know we are now close to danger. And would they who exist up there in their mighty place please turn it back to the direct route. Because the shortest distance between two points is a strait line. Send a message to them, please, tell them to make the way of Jehovah strait. We do not like triangles. Or pyramids. Do you know what it means do not go back the way of Egypt? I do.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

I have to know you better to reveal those information to you, If I dont have any details of you, not even your first name, How could I proceed?. putting those infrmation on a demoralized forum isnt what I will do.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Will you two stop making out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit