"Feeling sorry for yourself" about being hit by your husband is not Christian 2/15/12 WT Page 25 P 12

by yourmomma 449 Replies latest watchtower bible

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth
    We should scan this page and forward it to as many Women's Rights groups as possible. Something tells me they wouldn't take too kindly that millions of women in one group are being told that they should stay with an abusive husband because he might convert one day.

would not be a bad move.........

• cedars
    cedars

AnneB, are you serious?

• cofty
    cofty

Emotions aside, what they're saying is don't push someone past his or her limits. Makes sense and there's nothing wrong with it. AnneB

Are you serious?

I have no limit that could be exceeded in a way that cause me to hit my wife under any circumstances. I assume all sane men are like me.

No woman shouold have to put up with a man who considers violence acceptable

• agonus
    agonus

After all these years of their praying for Armageddon, all I can say to the WT and its adherents is:

"Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it".

Are you all REALLY sure you want to continue feeding the persecution complex? Do you REALLY need another Holocaust to get you to wake up, stop with the lies, and realize that YOUR "Jehovah God" - not the real Jehovah/God/Jesus/Christ - is sick and tired of this bullshit? Because if you keep this up, you're going to have an internal Holocaust within your own self-constructed walls. And you'll have nobody to blame but yourselves.

You've been warned.

• sabastious
    sabastious

LOL! Bitch slapping is condonded by the Watchtower? That's news to me.

-Sab

• agonus
    agonus

"Don't push someone past his or her limits"?

This is ALL THE WT DOES ANYMORE.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Here's a copy of the page if anyone wants it...

• agonus
    agonus

Hey, WT! Guess what? I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MY BITCH!

• sabastious
    sabastious

Oh I get it! "Turn the other cheek" must only be refering to wives.

-Sab

• AnneB
    AnneB
    AnneB, are you serious?

Absolutely serious. They're using an inflammatory example, but the point would be the same no matter what example they used: Don't push people past their limits. They're not saying it's right to hit, they're saying if you don't learn to respect someone's limits bad things can happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit