2011 December Kingdom Ministry & 2012 January Kingdom Ministry-PDFs!

by Atlantis 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Credit goes to Anonymous * * 2011 December Kingdom Ministry-PDF * Click the link in the blue box. * http://www.sendspace.com/file/avzdl1 * * --------------------------------------------------------------- * 2012 January Kingdom Ministry-PDF * http://www.sendspace.com/file/zb7mi9 * * * Atlantis

• Teary Oberon
    Teary Oberon

Yay you are wonderful!

*hugs*

• factfinder
    factfinder

ATLANTIS-

Thank you so very much for sharing these with us!!!!!!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you, Atlantis!!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Marking.

Thanks to Anonymous & Atlantis.

om

• moshe
    moshe

Dec KM tells us when the memorial will be for 2013- hmm, I think the F&DS forgot to proof read their work.

Jan KM- they sure are pushing a lot of brochures/tracts, which they claim are targeted to hundus, muslims, non-religious, secular, Jews, etc. They have a simple plan- ask a leading question (allow for response) and then ignore response, then dive into your spiel and hope they didn't notice that you never even listened to how they answered your leading question. Pretty rude of them. They pretend to be interested in your opinion, but they are there to sell some gussied up religious dogma that you can easily live without. Beware of smiling salesmen on your doorstep.

-

• Shrugged
    Shrugged

Doesnt seems to be anything newsworthy in this km:s, or have i missed something?

• factfinder
    factfinder

There was a new peak of 1,200,572 pubs in the US in August (Jan.KM)

There is also a question box on who to place literature with. I find it interesting that while it mentions that pubs should be able to obtain the literature they need regardless of their ability to donate, still, all should donate "out of their want". This does not sound right to me.

There is an insert, now called a "supplement" in the Jan km about 12 different brochures to use for specific groups of people.

Thanks again for sharing these kms with us Atlantis!

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

I can't seem to download them? There are too many download buttons, which one is the correct one? I got some .exe BearShare file??

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit