Your most DISTURBING WATCHTOWER Bethel/Branch experience? (No full names please)

by Balaamsass 165 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    another brother working in the Dairy dept was told that anything you put in front of the cow's mouth, the cow will lick. this started an 8 year habit / relationship with cows for that brother. Can't remember his name. But he was in the Farm / Dairy dept. for 8 years I remeber, when he was caught doing it to the face of a cow. actually, beastiality got several farm brothers dfd or dismissed over the years. so much so that they started only assigning married brothers to the dairy dept. I'm not sure if that tactic worked.

Eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Re above posts^^^

I wonder how many of the current Gov.Bod members worked on the Farm in the old days...

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Now you answered a question I have had in the back of my mind for 20+ years!!!! LOL!!! I heard of this at WT Farm and some local Farm JW meetings with the Brothers... (I couldn't quite figure what was going on with the Farm animal thing- were ladders involved?? ) "another brother working in the Dairy dept was told that anything you put in front of the cow's mouth, the cow will lick. this started an 8 year habit / relationship with cows for that brother. Can't remember his name. But he was in the Farm / Dairy dept. for 8 years I remeber, when he was caught doing it to the face of a cow. actually, beastiality got several farm brothers dfd or dismissed over the years. so much so that they started only assigning married brothers to the dairy dept. I'm not sure if that tactic worked."" NOW THAT'SDISTURBING!! HOLY COW??

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Zen, Gotta agree with Zid on dodging the bullet. Would love to meet you at an Apostafest. I won't have to be introduced. You'll be the one with the party hat on!

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I worked in the bindery on machines that sewed parts of books together. Each machine had a "checker" who took the books out of the machine and inspected them to be sure they were sewed in the correct order. One time I put a note in one of the books to give my checker a laugh. It read. " Help...I'm being held captive in a tower and being forced to sew books all day with no pay !" My checker missed the note but the next one in line (a real goody goddy sour puss) found it and turned me in to the floor overseer. I got a pretty good chewing out because if that wouldn't have been found, it could have ended up in the hands of the public and I could be responsible for someone not accepting THE TRUTH because of it.

My room mate was on a press that was running an AWAKE! article about Soccer or sports. On the cover was a close up photo of a soccer ball about to be kicked. He hated one of the guys that was on his crew....almost came to blows a few times. He had a photos of the entire crew so he cut out the guys head from one of the photos and stuck it on the soccer ball so it looked like he was about to get kicked in the head. The magazine went down the line and almost made it off the floor before somebody caught it. My room mate almost got booted out for that little stunt.

My room mate and I got a hold of the dish duty form/slips. They are the dreaded notices that are slid under your door telling you that you have to do dish duty in the kitchen on Saturday after already working a half day in the factory. We'd place them on our friends doors and let them suffer all week thinking they had to do dish duty.

On night watchman duty, Me and a friend used to rollerskate through the factory pulling a pallet jack behind us with other guys riding on them. We could whip through the factory in no time. Once I went zooming across the roof across the front of the big WATCHTOWER and clock that you can see from the Brooklyn Bridge. It was a surreal moment as I looked at those big green letters that I had seen in photos my whole life, up close and realize that all those people driving on the bridge ( and Jehovah) could probably see us as we skated past the flood lights.

They used to have 'Hoppers" on every floor which is a large closet that you can put any unwanted items you might have that someone else might want. We'd go Hopper Shopping sometimes , to see what kind of stuff was available. One time we found a giant girdle that had these metal clips for holding up nylons. We grabbed it to give one of our friends who was a pretty hefty dude. After we gave it to him and we all had a laugh, a couple of us grabbed it and stretched it out like a sling shot. When we let go, it flew out the 9th floor window or the Towers Hotel and fluttered down to the sidewalk below. No one dared to look out the window in case someone looked up to see which window it came from. We waited nervously for a few days expecting an announcement about it at the breakfast table.

My Mom used to cut hair and she showed me how to cut my own. I was pretty particular about my hair having always had good haircuts my whole life. When I got to Bethel I noticed everyone had the 1950's same shaved up the back long on top slicked to the right hair style. Our floor overseer would just come up behing you while you were working, tap you on the shoulder and tell you to head to the barber shop. I always refused and said I'd take care of it myself. He just hated this...it totally blew his mind that someone was refusing his directions. Pretty soon brothers were asking me why my hair still looked good and when they found out I could cut hair I had a whole bunch of customers (non paying). After enough brothers began refusing hair cuts my little side line came to a halt.

• LittleMac
    LittleMac

I think without a doubt, the mandatory "finger probe" prostate exam done to all "new boys" during their physicals.

I think it was a sick twist to gain psychological control. I've had physicals my whole life for work, school, hospital stays and that was the only place that required it.

How many 19 yr olds are in danger of enlarged prostates?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

LittleMac: I forgot about that....before I went in for my Physical everyone was joking about "mooning Manhatten" Turns out that theres a big window in Dr. Dixon's office that faces Manhatten and that was where he did the exam. Pretty weird thing to have done to you without an explaination or even it being a necessity.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

One thing that has DISTURBED me the most for years..is the "Operation of Holy Spirit" on appointments at Bethel.

The most inteligent, kind, zealous in the ministry Governing Body member I had ever gotten to know personally (out of about 7) was Ray Franz. Very open minded, and a deep thinker. Later when Ray disagreed with his CraZy uncle "1975 Fred" and a few others on some dogma (and agreed with some old Russel beliefs) he was labeled "A mentally diseased apostate".!!?? This label was by some other Governing Body members who I knew to have some strange issues the "Holy Spirit" had chosen to ignore...like "Confused sexuality" with preferance for little boys and big boys. Another who held bile class in the sauna "with the boys". A couple of other Governing Body members I knew displayed fits of anger, and publicly demeaned their wives.

Hummm that "Holy Spirit" appointing Governing Body members seemed a little "Confused" to me..........

Almost seemed like when it choose Rutherford over Mc Millian.......

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Another Disturbing event at Watchtower Brooklyn Bethel was the whispers about Governing Body Member Leo Greenlees and a young boy. I understand from another post tonight this will discussed by the Alleged VICTIM Saturday 11/19/2011 on a live conference call listed on another new thread at 7 pm EST.

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

Some of these experiences made me laugh my arse off, some are extremely disturbing. The GB members should be the worst ones of all but I can't help thinking the cow 'incidents' were by far and away the most disgusting. I mean, I'm a full, red blooded man with desires etc, one thing I can hand on heart say is that I've never even had a fleeting thought of getting it out for the cow to lick, give you the absolute boke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit