Australia : a JW woman dies after refusing blood

by yalbmert99 28 Replies latest watchtower medical

• yalbmert99
  • ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Thanks for sharing yalbmert99. I wish that more people were informed about the WTBTS' blood policy when they initially meet JWs so that they would be inspired to RUN AWAY from JWs!!

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Gene Smalley wins again.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

You know its funny, the Service Meeting last night had the part on "why Jehovah's Witnesses don't take blood transfusions". The source material was the historic reasoning book with its epic flawed logic. As the speaker droned on and on I kept thinking..."What the Hell, Witnesses now can take almost 100% of blood as long as it is fractionated. Here they pride themselves on obeying God's law on blood, yet ignore the fact that they use gallons of blood in factions?"

One sister smartly comments that "when you have bled out,all you need is ringers solution to expand the volume". I thought to myself, "what a bunch of fucking retards. Will ringers solution carry oxygen to your brain? if so she needs some stat because she is brain dead"

People like this woman in the article who died, do so because they have been so confused about the new policy on fractions that they think it is best just to say no to blood. The Watchtower has made the situation even worse by their new convoluted policy that allows lifesaving blood in fractions, but has failed to adequately communicate the fact, so many people still continue to sacrifice their lives to the God of Gene Smalley.

"True christians out of respect for the almighty God, do not eat pizza in any shape or form. This is something that must be abstained from according to scripture. However, some Christians with a godly conscience, might allow themselves to eat minor components of pizza, such as tomato sauce, cheese, bread, onions, olives and pepperoni reasoning that these items by themself do not constitute pizza as a whole and thus would not be a violation of God's standard on abstaining from pizza". It is not our place to judge those brothers and sisters who conscientously hold to God's righteous standard.

SIAM

• No Room For George
    No Room For George
    "True christians out of respect for the almighty God, do not eat pizza in any shape or form. This is something that must be abstained from according to scripture. However, some Christians with a godly conscience, might allow themselves to eat minor components of pizza, such as tomato sauce, cheese, bread, onions, olives and pepperoni reasoning that these items by themself do not constitute pizza as a whole and thus would not be a violation of God's standard on abstaining from pizza". It is not our place to judge those brothers and sisters who conscientously hold to God's righteous standard.

Exactly!!!!!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

There's a little problem with the pizza analogy...

The only place one can find hemoglobin, clotting factors, etc..... is IN blood. Whereas, one can find cheese and pepperoni from other sources.

So, better would be to say that you can't eat a tomato, for Jehovah God has rejected it. But, you can eat ketchup, tomato sauce, tomato paste, spaghetti sauce, enchilada sauce, taco sauce, tomato skins, tomato pulp, tomato seeds ..... as those are not a tomato any more!

Sad to see her die. Is there any way we can contact the coroner? Perhaps send him our thanks for his courage in speaking up?

Skeeter

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

How sad another person lost to this

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s can`t eat blood or have a blood transfusion because..

The bible says to pour animal blood on the Ground..

So JW`s use a blood substitute made from Cow Blood..

HemoPure..

JW`s still can`t eat blood but..

They can have a cow blood transfusion that was supposed to be poured on the ground..

Why does this sound confusing?..

Would I understand this better if I was WatchTarded?..

...............................OUTLAW

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

And the WT death toll rises.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Is there any way we can contact the coroner who spoke up? Perhaps send him our thanks for his courage in speaking up?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit