Oct. 22nd Zone Meeting: Here's some facts and figures presented to ticketed-only audiences

by AndersonsInfo 66 Replies latest jw friends

• factfinder
    factfinder

I have no interest in Mecca but I loved visiting Bethel!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

3-story 300 room facility to be completed there by 2014, plus, parking garage and recreational facility.

Does this mean that the Apocalypse will not come too soon or at least after 2014? Also, how many JWs do you know go to recreational facilties or gyms? Aren't JWs too busy going D2D to go to a gym or recreational facility?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you know,

Robert, a bible student

• factfinder
    factfinder

Hi ABIBLE Student!

The recreational building is for those who work at the Wallkill Bethel. Its part of the complex. Brothers there use some of their free time using those facilities-yes they get some free time! Not alot but they do get some!

The wt buildings won't be destroyed by Jehovah, and will be used in the new world (if it was real!).

So the continued expansion has nothing to do with how close armageddon is. (of course its not coming but thats another story!!!)

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

The last special meeting I attended was in 1984. Could have sworn they said about the same stuff. It was all about the big "O."

• minimus
    minimus

WOW! I'm sorry I missed this special meeting. It sounded soooooo exciting!

• JRK
    JRK

10,837 baptized in 2010.

How many were DF/DAed? It has to be a net loss of JW's.

That doesn't even count all the faders.

A net gain for freedom!

JK

• JRK
    JRK

Double post, sorry.

• flipper
  • Gayle
    Gayle

Guess almost 22% were of their "Elite" class got that 'golden' ticket to go last week and maybe another 22% today? At least 56% got to do something better.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Why does the WTS. never announce within their organization their own financial balances and accounts?

NYS law requires them to provide financial reports to any New Yorker who asks. I asked and they ignored my request. So I requested the info from the state (also my right). They never responded.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit