Oct. 22nd Zone Meeting: Here's some facts and figures presented to ticketed-only audiences

by AndersonsInfo 66 Replies latest jw friends

• wobble
    wobble

According to some people, size isn't everything !

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Numbers and numbers and numbers....

• lohengren
    lohengren

What a disappointment.

I talked to my pops the other day. He's an elder on the periphery. He told me he and my mom would be at this zone meeting. He also told me to get back to the meetings, because "the society has never been more sure" and that "things are wrapping up". He gave the impression that this zone meeting would be some sort of big reveal. Sounds like it was just another boasting session.

The org sure loves to flash big numbers in our faces.

• Mary
    Mary
    3-story 300 room facility to be completed there by 2014

Wait a minute-----2014?! I thought we were in the last minutes of the Last Daze and that the Big A is "imminent". If you believe 110% that this System will be gone "sooooooon", why on earth would you be putting all this time, effort and cha-ching into building a 300 room facility? Won't they have enough empty houses to choose from when Jehovah murders almost 7 billion people?

Thanks for posting this Barb (as nauseating as it was), but shouldn't the title have been: Oct 22nd Twilight Zone Meeting: There's Something on the Wing of the Plane!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Speaking about the last days, a reliable source told me that GB member Loesch, as he gave the last talk, sounded like he (Loesch) was in his 'last days'. Loesch apparently gave a poor talk.

The source also told me that the Zone Meeting was labeled a 'historic event' but sadly of no historic proportions.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Oh, yes and the Assembly Hall is now equipped with about 5 debit/credit card stations. An announcement was also make at the Zone Meeting that the Assembly Hall is now officially accepting cash, check and now debit/credit card donations.

The WTBTS is more and more going mainstream and looking more and more like the Harlot!

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

I hope they come up with a mobile debit card machine that people can pass around during the program. As long as it's not a plate it's ok.

• obarac
    obarac

Loesch had a speech? On special Zone visit on 29th? or ...

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Loesch had a talk on the 29th. It was a talk on "Praising Jehovah". The main reason we preach is to praise Jehovah. Some say we preach to save lives and earn salvation,saving lives is secondary. The main is to praise Jehovah. (His words not mine.) Then he related experiences to show angels directing the work.

Bro & Sis were shopping in an open market and started to preach,but they didn't have any literature with them. But,just then,a tract blew right at their feet. Was it the angels? We can't say for sure.

A couple of brothers from Germany were witnessing from door to door with no response. They were discouraged and decided to go out to eat. The restaurant was crowded and so they had to share a table with a woman. They witnessed to her,placed two books. They did not see her again until two years later at Bethel doing temporary work.

The day they met her was the day she had decided to kill herself. She was going out for one last nice meal,but got the truth instead. It is evident the angels are directing the work.

Then they gave counsel on keeping breaks short. And added that sometimes it's good to work alone,because we have more success and angels working with us. (Me-Dangerous!)

And I don't see the reason to bring this out,but personal territory,when you only have one other person working with you. Vs. group territory is when a car group or more joins you in a territory.

And the conclusion,the end is coming soon.

I just got someone's notes in my e-mail.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Thanks emptyinside!

I was wondering if there was different stuff between the two weekends. Still waiting to hear that dinosaur/flood talk from the first weekend!

Interesting to see that the angels have are blowing tracts around at the feet of witnesses now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit