Watchtower & the Illuminati

by skeeter1 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• garyneal
    garyneal

Wow, Prodigal, I do not know what to say.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Skeeter you have a PM

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Thanks for posting. Very interesting!

• agonus
    agonus

Yeah, I have a really hard time believing Ray never witnessed so much as a glimpse of these things. But then, on the other hand, I also have a hard time believing that ALL of the conspiracy stuff was completely and totally fabricated from thin air.

There are some lies in "the truth" and some truth in "the lies". 'Twixt the valley of both extremes you'll usually find the closest thing to reality there is. Leastwise that's been my experience, for the most part.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

George Washington was a notable character from at least the time of what we call the French and Indian War. People wrote to each other; newspapers were plentiful. I've read Washington biographies extensively to learn of his tenure as President. Please give me a reference so I can read where Washington expressly states the Illuminati exist. If it exists, I've been steered in the wrong direction for decades. Once the Patriots won the war, Washington had godlike status. His fame cannot be overstated. The const'n only exists today b/c he was the only candidate any faction could envision as our first president. His officers attempted a coup d'etat. Washington could have been King George I of America. I find it incredible but I am not God.

• Shanagirl
  • Berengaria
    Berengaria

Hey Shana!! Nice to see you again!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

This was one of the things i looked at when i first started to think...

I found the whole illuminati thing unprovable...

no documents and nothing tangible that proves russel was a mason at all.

And the russell bloodline? Well take my surname and i'll bet i can find a whole list of unsavoury characters too...

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit