I am officially 'mentally diseased' by WBT$ standards!

by punkofnice 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I like this man's attitude.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

desirousofchange - Yup! It's a telling thread!

wannabefree - As the Who sang in 'Tommy' = 'I'm free......and freedom tastes of reality!'

• cedars
    cedars

Punk - wow, you had a formal visit from the goons! Sounds like you put them in their place. I just can't do that myself at the moment due to family circumstances, but I'm looking forward to being able to be open about everything one day. I love the way you gave them Watchtower references and used their own publications against them. Sounds like you're not too bothered about it all anyway, but well done.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

discreteslave - You know me so well!

cedars - Having researched logical fallacies and propaganda techniques I'm not letting 2 company men in polyester own me. I'll square up to them. I'll take on anyone that threatens me and mine. The lead dubber bugger tried to keep turning everyting back to me. It was SOOOOO transparent. So, I gave it all abck to him! I'm rather shy and innoffensive usually but I kick arse when provoked.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

The weird thing was that each time I threw a verbal punch they had no reply!

And there is the real "truth" about the WTBTS. When really confronted with the problems and shortcomings of their org and their doctrines, they have no answer. Deep down inside, they are just programmed drones that cannot deal with what they label "apostates." Thats all they can do - name call and kick people out of their cult. Its gotta be the most ironic thing in history, that they call their little religion "the truth"!

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Well done. It sets them back when you tell them they have no authority over you. It's not something they hear a lot.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am officially 'mentally diseased' by WBT$ standards!

Congratulations on achieving Level 1 of the super secret brotherhood of apostate evildom.

If you continue to work hard and show your committment to the brotherhood, you can achieve progressively important levels, such as:

• Level 2--Do Not Call
    • Level 3--blood transfusion acceptor and/or blood donor
    • Level 4--demon possessed
    • Level 5--UADNA (invitation only)
    • Level 6--national infamy (Dateline)
    • Level 7--international infamy (The Guardian)

I have achieved Level 5, brother, so bow in obeisance.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good afternoon Punk..

This may be the break Cantleave and Nugget are looking for..

Do you live in the UK?..

Did the elders tell you,you were "mentally diseased"?..

If you can say yes to both those Questions..

You have just been the Victim of a Hate crime in the UK..

It`s what the UK Police need to push this forward..

Cantleave and Nugget have already done the Ground work..

They could help you with this..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Punkinface! They have no power over you! And now they know that. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmgmXgoBZFo

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I am amazed at this and also, I'm not. You give a few janitors some authority and somehow, they really think they have authority over others. They wouldn't last 5 minutes in a real company. Good work refuting their empty reasoning as all they want to do as have others follow them. Oh wait. Is that us? oh I dunno, it's get confusing........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit