My Sister Died This Morning After Refusing Blood On Four Occasions.

by still wondering 78 Replies latest watchtower medical

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

That's horrible. This stupid cult...

• dgp
    dgp

Sorry for your loss.

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

Condolensces Still wondering. This makes me very sad.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

My core problem with this cult that made me leave, blood, blood on the hands of the WB&TS, death of all ages caused by false doctrine.

Sorry for your loss.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Please add BluesBrother to all those who have said their condolences ....This is an issue that I have not faced personally but it is just so very wrong..

My family too would not accept any fractions if they were offered. They were brought up in the old school to believe that blood is horrible and repulsive.

When I see that Awake! cover again, I cannot help but think of those irrational terrorists who are proud that their children are "martyrs" . Is there really a big difference?

• still wondering
    still wondering

MANY thanks to everyone for expressing their sympathy.

Who knows how many more will die needlessly before this mendacious parasitic organization implodes under the pressure of its own lies, deceits, frauds and the weight of the blood of many thousands of frightened and misled parents and children.

It was famously once said:

"I wouldn't die for my religion.

My religion might be wrong".

The WTS has an exemplary track record of being wrong. Hence the necessity for constant revisions, because it was wrong. Indeed its revisions of revisions of revisions and abundant blindingly new light right since its inception have no equal in any religion. This total lack of stability in its announced doctrines clearly disqualifies its claim to the title of a religion but certainly qualifies it as a pseudo religion, i.e. a cult. A cult so malicious, so insidious, so destructive that some willingly sacrifice their life or that of their children to satisfy the lust for power of the demonic, psychotic men who run it.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

My heart goes out to you in this time. Wishing you all the peace you will need to mend this sorrow.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    A cult so malicious, so insidious, so destructive that some willingly sacrifice their life or that of their children to satisfy the lust for power of the demonic, psychotic men who run it.

Precisely . . . and they wonder why we who have broken free despise them so much.

Heartfelt condolences . . .

• alias
    alias

I'm sorry for your loss.

• talesin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit