My Sister Died This Morning After Refusing Blood On Four Occasions.

by still wondering 78 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

My condolences to you and your family.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

No words can doall my love to you FS

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

So sorry for your loss...what a senseless death...the Watchtower has so much for which to answer.

• maksym
    maksym

A prayer,

Lord have mercy on the soul that passed away on this occasion. May you, the great provider and giver of mercy grant peace and happiness, and a place of rest to this weary soul lost in the corruption of the great deceiver.

Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy.

Through the prayers of our holy fathers and our Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on us and save us.

I will light a candle in church tomorrow.

Maksym

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Wow, I am so sorry. It's been so long since the JW's touched my life, it's easy to forget how awful they are.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

still wondering: Sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. Thank you for the above post, among other things, mentioning that your sister's "fear of becoming the object of pointing fingers and wagging tongues at the kingdom hall was too great". Sad but true! This is a type of guilt trip that the majority of JWs have to live with.

I hope I'm not out of line in asking. I'll understand if you'd rather not say. Didn't see it mentioned in the above post. But was wondering what your sister's age is?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry to hear that SW.

May she rest in peace.

Chris

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

TotallyADD and I send you our deepest sympathies.

Reopened Mind

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

still wondering... Thinking of you at this most difficult and painful time.

• nateb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit