My Sister Died This Morning After Refusing Blood On Four Occasions.

by still wondering 78 Replies latest watchtower medical

• still wondering
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*sigh* That's a damn shame. I'm sorry for your loss.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I can't even begin to know how you feel. My condolences

• Scully
    Scully

So sorry.

PS try using firefox or chrome if you're trying to post with IE new version

• AnneB
    AnneB

But did she die because she refused the blood transfusions or was that just part of the series of events which made up her life? It would be just as easy to say something like "my sister died this morning after having four children", but there might be no causal relationship between the two elements of the sentence.

My condolences on the loss of your sister.

• blondie
    blondie

So sorry..............when I was a jw I knew so little about what was available. I took my list of "approved" procedures and the anesthiologist and surgeon laughed because the procedures were so out of date. The local HLS was of no use. I finally contacted the head of surgery at the world-reknown university hospital. He updated my list and helped me work it out with my insurance. Since the men on the HLC or HIS are rarely doctors, they have no real information. The blood doctrine was one of the last I ditched. I been so programmed...I have learned since to go to the best source, never the WTS.

Love, Blondie

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I'm sorry.

• carla
    carla

I'm sorry for your loss.

• still wondering
    still wondering

I'm having difficulty posting but thankfully Scully sussed it out. Having just panicked then installed Chrome and tried posting again I've mistakenly started another thread. Many apologies.

• JustThatGirl007
    JustThatGirl007

So sorry. :(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit