"Mentally Diseased" are confirmed as offensive words of hate crime. Help needed, please.

by Amelia Ashton 122 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cofty
    cofty

The Elders Manual defines Apostasy as;

"Deliberately spreading teachings contrary to Bible truth as taught by Jehovah's Witnesses" (ks 5:16)

The Watchtower said - "Apostates are mentally diseased".

If one of us distributed a pamphlet in the UK that said JWs were mentally diseased we would expect to find ourself in front of a magistrate and facing a significant punishment.

I suspect things are different in the USA but over here freedom of speech is far more conditional.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

All the best for tomoz Amelia. Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

I wonder if they send around one of those community policemen.

• cedars
    cedars

trailerfitter, woo! did you get my PM? please send me an email!

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

thank you amelia, fingers crossed for tomorrow, i live in the uk also and am willing to help in any way i can.

Happyexjw

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

This is taken off the direct.gov website in the Uk.

Incitement to religious hatred

It is illegal to say anything or produce any written material that tries to persuade someone to commit a criminal offence against another race or group of people. This means that leaflets, flyers or speeches that promote crime against people because of their religion are against the law. This is called incitement to religious hatred.

However, it is not against the law to disagree with or criticise someone because of their religion or their beliefs.

We may have a problem pinning this on the WT..

HHG

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

What do we do now ? No crime has been commited by the WT mag, so they get to own us exjw's again ? Just burn all the kingdum halls down and they will think the great tribulation has started then we can loot the halls and sell the booty on ebay

THE Wt are going down one way or another......

HHG

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    However, it is not against the law to disagree with or criticise someone because of their religion or their beliefs.
    We may have a problem pinning this on the WT..

Disagreeing with someones religion is not the same,as claiming a person is mentally diseased..

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Thank you to everyone for all your help, support and words of wisdom and especially all your encouragement. I really appreciate all yourtime and effort. Cantleave and Nugget are coming round tomorrow so I know we will be giving this the best shot we possibly can. Amelia xxx

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

So then the false Prophets who spoke out and for themselves back in ancient time, if you happened to disagree with their proclamations and teachings,

they were appropriately right to call those ones mentally diseased......ummm interesting ?

The WTS. are false prophets as well but they've turn things up a notch by being commercialized false prophets.

What it has come to, is the WTS has been articulately scrutinized as being a pretentious fraud masquerading itself

as some special and unique organization, when in truthful and honest reality it is not .

What it is, is small group of men playing god, who also run and operate a publishing house.

This self identifying notarization is nothing but a promotion and marketing scheme to proliferate and circulate it published works among the

population. Unfortunately some have indulged themselves into this disingenuous and pretentious fraud and are being captivated by strong mental

suggestions to essentially keep them there, working for the organization and to support the organization financially.

Just because a person has the intelligence and personal fortitude to realize of this apparent organizational fraud in action, its hardly

indicative of that person having some or any sort of mental imbalance or inappropriately said to have disease of any kind.

Its just another inappropriate and dishonest expression coming from people who are indentured toward their own corruption as

an endeavored act of sustainability.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit