We recognize when posters are drinking....but I have a delicate query...

by Glander 67 Replies latest social physical

• shamus100
    shamus100

Gay ones get really bitchy once a month. F*** Y'ALL!

• Glander
    Glander

That was fantastic, Shanus! You always have the perfect post at the perfect time.

Anyway, I guess bringing up this subject is kind of like picking up a dud firecracker and blowing on it. Just wondering if anyone of you lovelies have ever posted anything under the influence of estrogen fluctuations that you might have phrased differently at other times?

• Violia
    Violia

Sure, I either cry and think everyone hates me or I hate everyone. does that make any sense?

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I never think about where I am on my cycle. I only think about my periods when I actually have them. So where I am in the cycle when I post on threads, I just don't know. I couldn't really say.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I have a clock that says I never drink before 5-o-clock

Everyone of those digits says 5-o-clock

How many of you wants one of these clocks ?

smiddy

• talesin
    talesin

Glander,,,

You are a brave, brave, man for bringing up this topic...

Quite apropos, considering EE is in the comment above me ... do you think he suffers from PMS, or just drunken stupidity?

In answer to your question .................. NO!

dur .. don't know whether I'm angry at the question, or happy you felt comfortable enough to ask it...

Mayhaps the latter is true... :)

t

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Are you asking if women get bitchy during that time of the month and post more harshly?

A (smart) man would never ask such a question. (Why ask any question to which you already know the answer?)

• sabastious
    sabastious

You women think menstruating mood swings are hard? Try Bi Polar Rapid Cycling. It's more along the lines of 1st trimester mood swings

-Sab

• sizemik
    sizemik

When I need my wife to straighten me out . . . I always wait till she's menstruating . . . then I start with a couple of drinks first. Works well . . . I'm left in no doubt as to what my problem is.

• minimus
    minimus

oh oh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit