Funny JW Related comics.

by Sharpie 16 Replies latest social humour

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

Over the past few months i've been collecting jw comic panels. And I'd thought I'd share some :) enjoy

Feel free to post some more, I'll add some as soon as I find some :)

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah! Pretty good!!

I'm looking forward to your next installment!

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

bahaha.. i LOL'd pretty damn hard

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

When I was a teenager I was one of those kids they always asked to substitute for talks during the Ministry School. I was the king of those things. Every time I did a substitute, I had people telling me after the meeting how impressed they were, and asking how many hours I spent writing it.I never even read the material before meeting. I spent about 5 minutes on all of those talks. Hell, sometimes I walked onto the platform without even reading the passage beforehand.

For talks that I was assigned, I totally copied a couple pages from the cdrom, read it during other peoples talks, and made the rest up while I was on stage.

And for normal bible readings my parents would want me to prepare weeks before. I would do it day of and people would be all "ZOMFWTFLOL Jehovah is using you well!"

And with that little speach out of the way, here's some different one panel comics :)

• afreeman
    afreeman

This thread is awesome.

• talesin
    talesin

sad, but true .... xcellent

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

I have dozens of other comics ready, I just don't know if I should post them all at once? Or spread them out. Any advice?

• talesin
    talesin

THey are frickin' awesome ....

I would suggest you 'spread them out' ... the internet tends to give us information overload, so 2 or 3 at a time is prolly enough that folks can handle ... small doses makes them more easy to assimilate.

since you asked, my 2

t

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

Yeah, I guess i'll just put some up once every 2 days. I kinda went overboard with the ammount of pictures, so I guess I'll wait 2 days and dump 3 more :)

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

bahahaha

herp derp - I love those comics.. it seems like he may be ex-jw????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit