2011 District Convention "Let Us Be Bored and Confused Into Obedience"

by ranmac 89 Replies latest jw friends

• still thinking
    still thinking
    One needs the Holy Spirit/Word for that and one does not have Him apart from calling on Jesus as YHWH.

There you go again....calling on Jesus as the father.......and anyway....I am becoming more and more convinced that YHWH is not god almighty but a lesser god...so your saying that Jesus is like him is even worse than your trinity idea. Blasphemy!!!!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

And his God thinks murdering slaves (and owning them) is OK, as is sex with 12 year old girls. And this is guy godznutz wants us to worship.

• still thinking
    still thinking

EP...hee hee hee

the bible does not say Jesus pooped. Did he? If he was a man, he must have. Give me some concrete evidence.

If he did poop....I would say the evidence would now be very similar to concrete.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

LOL, I used to hope for apostate protesters at the gate so I could dramatically ignore them. And it would have injected a little excitement into the whole process.

NC

• still thinking
    still thinking

I know EP....but hey...it has taken me a long long long time to figure that out and start using my brain a bit....he needs our sympathy...maybe he just needs a hug....

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

If Jesus did poop, it would be perfect poop. Copralite is fossilized poo, if we can find perfect copralite, we just may be on to something.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I think we might need to get Zid onto that....

• still thinking
    still thinking

NewChapter...I worry about you sometimes...hee hee hee

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

the hug is available right after he stops acting like a bowl of dicks.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Awwww thanks Still Thinking! I'm glad someone worries. They'll need SOMEONE to sign the committment papers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit