How To Leave Jehovah's Witnesses Easily and Painlessly

by Daniel Metz 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

When I was checking this religion, I didn't read any books defending the Trinity, evolution, atheism, COC, etc..

I started with the Watchtower's own SYBITTrinity brochure and checked the references. I couldn't get all of them, I didn't need to. I didn't even manage to work my way through the whole brochure before I knew I was investigating an incredibly dishonest piece of literature. If the WT had the Truth, it sure was resorting to some devious tactics to tell it.

I reckon the best way to leave with your family intact is to stay a good little Dubby in good standing while you ask questions to get your family investigating the Watchtower for truthfulness. No COC, or Hassan, or anti-WT literature required. Just sensible questioning of senseless answers and a stated distaste for dishonesty and devious tactics.

Gently nudge your family towards the exit from the inside.

Be the last to leave.

Cheers

Chris

• garbonzo
    garbonzo

Has this worked for you, Black Sheep? Also, If Daniel still reads this... you say that Jehovah removes his spirit from a congregation with a person who is leading a double life... how could a loving God punish others for the actions of others???

• lrkr
    lrkr

No need for a long an complicated departure:

You Just slip out the back, Jack
    Make a new plan, Stan
    You don't need to be coy, Roy
    Just get yourself free
    Hop on the bus, Gus
    You don't need to discuss much
    Just drop off the key, Lee
    And get yourself free

Share this