An open letter to the Governing Body: Go F*ck Yourselves.

by EntirelyPossible 103 Replies latest social family

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Heaven has made some great points.

To her you should listen! :D

Good luck!

Timmy

• Mary
    Mary

An exquisitly well written biography that sums up what this stinking rotten cult can do to someone who's unfortunate enough to be a 'born in'.

EP, you should print that off and send a copy to each and every member of the Governing Body. Not that they'll give a crap, but it might make you feel a bit better.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Thanks all for the kind words. A couple of follow up points...

I am not going to have my own Bible study with them. I am atheist leaning agnostic. I will teach them how the JW's are flawed all day, probably starting in august once my divorce is finalized and the court ordered custody is set. Right now he feels he has been raised as a JW and self identifies that way, i don't want him to feel like I am attacking his faith, I am going to have to be gentle about this.

It will work out, one way or another. He's better this morning, but still a little upset.

• Intel
    Intel

EntirelyPossible:

Very well written. Matter of fact I've just sent a link to this post to non-Witnesses that I know (Reverse-Witnessing, hehehehe). They already dislike the WTASS Society for the scum they are and this will only help more.....

I'm going through a incredibly difficult situation, was "raised in the truth" and can't "get rid" of them...(working on it!). I've sent this link to some new friends I have made outside the BORG, because YOUR LIFE ressembles MINE! The constant lying, I've had to build multiple personalities, invent and make stuff up.....it is sickening and it wears you off as a person.

I will dissacociate very soon, but since I was Bethelite (different Branches) I need to go out "BIG"....I really want to "use" some of the stuff I have.....they should KNOW that I LEFT!!!!

Big hug my friend. We will make it. I will loose my child in the process......but I'm not leaving without a fight!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Intel, you don't HAVE to lose you kid. BTW, is your name related to technology or knowing things?

• moshe
    moshe

Thank you for this E-P- could I make a copy of it an send it to someone I know?

I have said it before, but I too think JWs lie to themselves more than they admit. Just ask a JW at the door, " are you happy being a JW?" and they will give a- yes, yeah, but their face gives them away- I always reply- "you need to stop lying- God knows the truth" . I have never had a JW argue with that, they just hem and haw and quit the discusssion.

I believe "not lying" was the reason my JW wife couldn't take living with me anymore- I caught her in a JW lie all the time and corrected her false "facts" in front of the kids- rather than admit she was lying to support the WT, she also dug in her heels. The KH was pushing her all the way to- towards divorce. She almost cracked and backed off, but the sisters rallied around her, until the deed was done. Then after the divorce they dropped her like a hot potato- she never dreamed her JW friends were lying to her, too- about being loyal friends and all.

• Intel
    Intel

Intel, you don't HAVE to lose you kid. BTW, is your name related to technology or knowing things?

Both...
    ...if you understand what I mean.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

go for it moshe. feel free to edit out the more colorful language if you need to.

Most of the time I just laugh at these hacks and love my freedom, but sometimes they intrude into my life in the most ugly and personal way possible.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

intel, I do know what you mean. email me at [email protected]

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Thanks for sharing EP.

The worst part of what the GB does, for me, is that I'm convinced that they are fully aware of their own bullshit and don't even believe it themselves. They just follow the orders of their masters and bask in the glory of the power and the benefits. Spiritual whores are FAR worse than sexual ones....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit