WTBTS/JW Related Internet Radio Talk Show

by PublishingCult 14 Replies latest forum announcements

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Who would be your guests? if you have any in mind right now?

I do have at least two guests lined up for the first two broadcasts, one of which might be a surprise to some. Anyone who has a credible coherent story to tell that can be fact-checked and corroborated is welcome. I would not presume any one particular person should go slumming over to my lame internet radio JW talk show, but I have a crush on a couple OG xJW's, and they are more than welcome to talk about their work over at my crib.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Got a OG like the man Farkey

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

PC,

Sounds good. I would be interested. I hope you don't mind the Q I asked. Not trying to offend anyone, I know you are an athiest. I will listen in to anything dealing with the WT, but not anti Christian for you well know that is what I am.

One thing I will say to you pc, you have proved to me this week that your word is true. I've told you things in confidence and you promised to keep it that way and you have. And I respect you as a person for that regardless of our differences in belief. Lil

• Sharpie
    Sharpie

Publishing cult, anything that I can do to help just send me a private message. If you need some content or me to write/make/draw or advertise anything I will.

Good luck!

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    PC, Sounds good. I would be interested. I hope you don't mind the Q I asked. Not trying to offend anyone, I know you are an athiest. I will listen in to anything dealing with the WT, but not anti Christian for you well know that is what I am.

Of course you do not offend, at least not me. I think it is important to set aside my own personal feelings about religion in order to openly discuss the concerns that others have about the WTBTS and the JW religion. We simply want to provide objective and accurate information to folks they can go research and see for themselves. I haven't an atheist agenda and I do not feel compelled to impose my beliefs where it would be inappropriate. I know I came on like a bull with my attack on Fearon and his disinformation, but it wasn't like anybody here didn't try to reason with him and give him a chance to walk it back before he went off with his lies and mischaracterization of Klinger's painting in order to express his bitter homophobia, no matter how couched it Jesus and the Bible it may have been. When a man ignores reason, when he doesn't care that he is about to offend and alienate innocent people from his Jesus, he gets called out for the hack he truly is. I am not here to win a popularity contest, and neither is it my aim to offend anyone.

I am sorry you learned about your friend the hard way. You did the right thing in standing up and questioning Johnny. You got smacked down publicly for it in front of all those you thought were your friends. The man will do whatever it takes to perpetuate his hoax, and he does not care about the cost or about truth.

One thing I will say to you pc, you have proved to me this week that your word is true. I've told you things in confidence and you promised to keep it that way and you have. And I respect you as a person for that regardless of our differences in belief. Lil

All I have is my word. Something good has come of this situation; we are now friends whereas we might have remained at the very least indifferrent to one another othewise. It's nice to know where you stand and who your true friends are even if the truth hurts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit