How to Seduce a Christian Woman Article

by Iamallcool 7 Replies latest social relationships

• Iamallcool
  • mrsjones5

Did someone request this advice?

• lil princess
    lil princess

my favorite, a young brother approched me at the kingdom hall (when i was active) and as cool as could be said... nice bible, you know you are supposed to greet your brother with a holy kiss. i laughed quite a while on that one.

• the_raisin

I was never seduced by a JW :/ seems like I missed out.

Guess those men don't like the agressive-go-getter-independent-thinker-competitive types of women. Oh well.

My mom was though. Frequently. Right in front of my dad's face. He once actually waited for a particular brother and followed him to his car, stood right in front with a serious face, shook his head, and the poor brother nearly peed his pants when this bear of a man is staring straight into his soul through his 'fancy sports car' windshield.

My dad's a badass. No words needed.

• DanaBug

I once had a just-discharged Bethelite recite the Song of Solomon from memory during a 5 hour drive from a quickbuild with my entire family listening. Awkward! Oh, I'm sooo glad I didn't marry in!

• streets76

"Christian" women want/need it so bad, seduction is not necessary.

• RagingBull

There are some "freaky" sisters out there, but there's so many brothers that don't know what to do with them. LOL

• WontLeave

Me: "What does a JW's wife say after her 4th orgasm?"

JW Divorcée: "I don't know."

Me: "I didn't think so. Want to find out?"

Share this topic