DRY BEGGING....

by Snoozy 43 Replies latest social family

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Know anyone that does this? I just learned about this yesterday..I was amazed!

I have a grown daughter that is a expert at this.. $120. worth this month alone... Now that I know people actually do this I am ready next time..no more pushover here!!!!

dry begging:To ask for in an indirect and roundabout way. Dropping vague hints that are not clear or straightforward in making a request.
    (Example)My son was dry begging to use the car Friday night instead of just asking;
    (Example)What are you eating? It sure looks good. Stop dry begging!

Snoozy, who can't till wait her daughter tries it again..I'm so ready!

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ Snoozy,

• LV101
    LV101

YES, what a great phrase, dry begging, (kinda like dry drunks who are often times much worse than alcoholics). they are manipulators who never/ever have to come out and ask and have you jumping thru hoops to accommodate them. they are really covert aggressives (VERY, VERY, SKILLED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT WHAT/HOW THEY OPERATE) and know just how to manipulate good hearted, WEAK, people, especially family members. whenever i get a call from one of these parasites (two family members to be precise) --- i know it's showtime and their sweet, syrupy, voice is present along with trying to act pitiful or desperate to use their power. THEY CANNOT CHANGE, TRUST ME.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" (kinda like dry drunks who are often times much worse than alcoholics)."

Ya'll got ole Wuz rollin'

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

ooooh it's like dry humping - manoevering to get something without completely exposing yourself

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

DRY BEGGAR: That is sure a delicious looking cake!

KURT: Yes, it most certainly is. I know that you will surely enjoy it when you go over to the bakery and get one for yourself!

Yeah, I dislike indirect hinting too.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey Kurtbethel,

cut me a piece of that dayum cake !!!!!! please

• White Dove
    White Dove

OMG, if that's peanut butter in that chocolate cake, I am SOOOOO there!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Download your own fragglin cake!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ Kurtbethel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit