Watch Tower Society Facing Criminal Charges and Indictment in Australia

by AndersonsInfo 147 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

kjw53:

The difference between majority or religions/cults and jw is that all of jws recruit which means that these people who are pedophile jws have access to other people's kids. There isn't much difference between a priest or a jw as both can deal with other people's kids. If the jws fall in the category that require them to register they should. I

• Poztate
    Poztate

Thanks Barbara & Joe for this thread and all the work you do in exposing injustices inside the WT society and Jehovah's Witnesses . Keep up the good work. Ignore any naysayers- they are uninformed idiots. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Well said Flipper. Barbara and Joe could use a little (lot) more support. They have put themselves in a very high profile public position to fight the WT injustices including hidden child molestation found in the WTBTS.

It has cost them dearly with their family as many of us also know with the draconian WT rules with DF'ing and DA'ing.

Barbara passed on information...she didn't make it up. In spite of this some are just tryng to "shoot" or take offence at how the message was presented to them.

I welcome any action by anyone trying to take to expose the WT. Will this latest judgement and legal suit amount to anything ? I don't know and neither do you. I however am willing to wait and see how it works out. Anyone fighting openly to help bring down the WT is a friend of mine.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Some years ago I was asked to help in the crèche at church so the parents could enjoy the service The Queensland government had introduced a law which I believe is similar to the one in Victoria. Anyone who worked with children had to have a police background check and be issued with a card. So I got my card and helped care for the kids.

One Sunday I was consoling a toddler who was crying. Eventually he settled down got off my knee to go and play with some of the other children then he turned round came back to me and gave me his teddy bear to look after. I treasure that memory. Children need safe adult males to relate to and any government initiative to protect them from those that would abuse that trust should be applauded not resisted.

The watchtower has its reasons for not complying with this legislation none of which are in the best interests of the children

• satinka
    satinka

The JWs are a religion of FEAR. The JW elders have likely been instructed from on high not to cooperate with this law. The "ole boys club" does not want to know --- and they don't want the public to know --- exactly how many pedophile elders the society is harboring in the JW ranks.

Just my two CDN cents.

satinka

• awake78
    awake78

So Steven is an ex JW, but does he have any authority? Also, I'm an Aussie and to think that the state of Victoria or the whole of Australia could effect the Watch Tower org at it's head is laughable - although I wish that "Special Resolution" would pass - sounds wayyy to good to be true though.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/former-witness-taking-on-watch-tower/story-fn7x8me2-1226036589078

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I agree, and welcome to the board.

• steve2
    steve2

Also, I'm an Aussie and to think that the state of Victoria or the whole of Australia could effect the Watch Tower org at it's head is laughable -

I agree with you Awake78. As a kiwi Australasian, I find Mr Unthank's tone and approach an embarrassment and religiously ridiculous and likely to go the way of lots of other private attempts at prosecution: In the bin. Still, it's his money, effort and time...

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

It is about time to pay for their sins...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit