My cousin got reinstated, guess who wrote the letter?... take that Jehovah!

by cyberjesus 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

LOL that is way too funny.

NLW's wife

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

Only an XJW can have that much fun!

On a serious note . . . hope he has success with the family

Luvonyall

• free2beme
    free2beme

Good luck to him!!! Your story reminded me of when I got appointed as a Ministerial Servant. I was basically reading all sorts of apostate thoughts, had no faith in Jehovah and was speaking against it on the internet (the Internet of 1995). I thought the religion was full of crap, all lies, and this elder comes up to me and tell me they prayed over my name and I was appointed. I took the appointment and laughed inside, as it was like that final nail of "THIS IS SO CRAP!" I lasted from 1995 to 1997 as a MS, and then I could not take being a phoney anymore. As I had an elder come up to me and say, "Your time each month is really showing a great example (I lied about my time every month - turned in 20 hours and never went out for a year!) ... your talks are very well done (I liked speaking, I could talk about a pill of crap for an hour and keep you interested), you should start thinking about the possiblity of being appointed as an Elder. As it is obvious the spirit is moving you that way." LOL .... I could only think, "Sure it is!"

Within six months of that conversation, I had been inactive and removed as a Ministerial Servant for having not gone to a meeting in six months and gone! Had to be real.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Only an XJW can have that much fun!

I know... Sorry if I took to long to respond.....

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! did I take too long?

• steve2
    steve2

The letter's great and follows my philosophy which is: There ought to be a letter for every conceivable situation in life. Thanks for the bright post!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i should make it a template for Microsoft Word and post it on their database uh? maybe sell it on freeminds.org :-D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit