What do you think 2012 Convention theme will be?

by Iamallcool 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
  • snakeface
    snakeface

Probably:

"The End Is Near!"

or maybe:

"The New System Is Right Around The Corner"

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Might not be a 2012 convention if the world ends May 21, 2011 (not that I believe it, but maybe mark your calendar(!) - just a few months away....)

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

Sorry, my bad May 21 is JUDGMENT DAY; October 21 is actually END OF THE WORLD DAY

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Hmm...If they don't do it this year, I think that there will be a TON of emphasis on conformity and unquestioningly listening to the FDS/GB... I mean more than the usual hammering. Either way, it's sure to be boring and I'm so glad I'll not be there this year OR next...or any after that. Haven't been to an ASSembly in a year and last year was my last convention...and I just went to hear the "generation" BS for myself.

Funny, I guess even then I was looking all worldly...enough that a brother who was sitting in front of me turned around and asked how I was enjoying the program and then proceeded to ask how long I'd been studying...lmao I've been baptized for 16 years. I guess the piercing and the lack of badge looked kinda "studentish" lol.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

2012: Resistance is Futile.

• wobble
    wobble

"Jesus Christ, where are you ?"

• Ding
    Ding

"How Grateful We Should Be For the Spiritual Food Provided by the Faithful and Discreet Slave!"

What else?

• wasblind
  • therevealer
    therevealer

These important topics will
    be developed in the public talk "Will Humans Ruin This Earth?"
    The discourse will be delivered at the "Let God's Kingdom Come!"
    District Conventions of Jehovah's Witnesses,

from latest awake

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

2012 "Are We There Yet?" District Convention