March 2011 Our Kingdom Ministry?

by Cfldjamie 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cfldjamie
    Cfldjamie

Sorry to trouble you all, but does anyone have a scanable copy of the March 2011 Kingdom Ministry (British), or know where I could possibly download a copy? Have managed in previous months to find them online, but this one is proving elusive!

Not attended the meetings in ages been to ill, and it now appears the congregation's forgotten about me! No literatures/mags in ages.

But I understand the new publication for study starts in March "Bearing Thorough Witness" About God's Kingdom, and I would be interested in seeing the format for this study.

Thank you in advance of anyones assistance, much appreciated.

James>

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

lots of changes James and none for the better, dont worry they will catch up with you sooner or later

• Cfldjamie
    Cfldjamie

Well am certainly not going to rush back, if they can't come to me and pay a cival visit to see how I am. why should I make an effort.

Surprisingly the local Methodist minister whom visits the hospital I was in, showed more interest in me then the local congregation of Witnesses.

Most annoyingly the circuit did door the door ministry on my street yesterday, not one thought to knock on the door and see how I am!

• callitquits76
    callitquits76

Nobody been around to visit Jamie?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton
    the circuit did door the door ministry on my street yesterday, not one thought to knock on the door and see how I am!

Sounds like the start of a successful fade to me, if that is what you want.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Jamie, be thankful that you are flying under their radar.

I wish I had been able to stay under their radar screens.

It would have made my relocating out of the cult a much smoother experience although I have

found out who my real friends are and am happy about that because I hate fake friends.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what did you expect Jamie when they were banging your street, a big placard outside your door with "come back Jamie" and a load of visitors all standing with Pumpkin pie/Cheesecake and a bucket of Ice Cream? right outside your door singing some old Kingdom melody!The thing is Jamie is that you are labelled as a Spiritually Weak waste of time,a slacker someone who probably leading a double life,with the wrong heart condition and someone who knows Armageddon is so close yet has given up hope,someone who is better off dead after rejecting the spiritual banquet that the Mother had been feeding you and now you are in spiritual wilderness,starving,you are dead in their eyes Jamie and they cant count time talking to you. If ever there was as much gossip spread around a cong it's about types like you Jamie, almost as bad as being an Apostate.

• watson
    watson

Welcome Cjamie.

You set 'em up....we'll find someone to knock 'em out!

• White Dove
    White Dove

It's exactly that kind of neglect that broke my heart.

People sick enough to be in hospitals, victims of violent armed robberies, and other such horrible things need the tender loving care that the WTS brags about giving to their members.

Talk is cheap. Their inactions and apathy spoke to me louder than any words ever spoken from the podium.

Welcome to the board and I sure hope that whatever is ailing you goes away soon.

Love,

Dovey

• fokyc
    fokyc

As soon as I get it I will scan and post; the elders don't rush round to my door and deliver!

I have to wait for Sister Fokyc to collect it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit