so oompa got df'd this week...

by oompa 131 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

oompa check your PMs

• smiddy
    smiddy

So sorry to see you go through this ,next thing they will probably attack your wife for signing,what a bunch of pricks

smiddy

• JRK
    JRK

Maybe the blood along with some of the other stuff in your life added up to "Brazen Conduct," the new JW disfellowshipping offense.

JK

• penny2
    penny2

Oompa, I'm really sorry they did this. I hope it helps some of your family see the light.

penny

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

whats worst is that they have consigned you to the second death.what a powerful and fear-inspiring organization?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

oompa,

There was a time where I would have refused any type of treatment involving blood or blood fractions. My own father almost died after being hit by a car and he was hailed has a hero for fighting off doctors that were trying to give him blood. Fortunately for us - his 4 children - he survived. But following the latest changes if the WT blood policy I realized that JWs no longer abstain from blood...every thing is based on a technicalilty to avoid any legal action against the WT. I have thrown my medical directive "suicide" card away and if I were to be involved in a medical emergency I would want the doctors to do all they can to save my life. If this means that I will be automatically D'ad I will accept to pay that price for life.

Oompa, these "spritual men" have to keep the congregation free from rebels like you and they no longer want you to play their game cause you broke their rules...just concentrate on getting better to resume a full and happy life. Who knows, this event may be what your family needed to see the "truth" for what it is.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, doing this to you while you are flat on your back w tubes and stuff, very cowardly of them. They must be shaking in their cheep shoes about you. What do you think of giving the story to some of the newspapers? Show people how this religion works at breaking up families.

S

• hubert
    hubert

Ooompa, sorry to hear about this. I hope you are up and around soon.

As you recuperate, this would be a good time to write a really good "Letter to the Editor", and print out a few hundred copies and send them out to newspapers as soon as you're well enough, as Satanus just said.

Hubert

• Mary
    Mary
    true they asked to meet with me about my "medical treatment"....geeze what a great first phone call when you have a trache tube in your throat and a feeding tube in your belly and a halo around your head all due to a serious motorcycle wreck!!! so i told them to leave me the fluck alone!!!! guess you are not supposed to do that...esp when they know you had a blood transfusion!!...i was unconscious for nearly three weeks so had no idea what my treatment was...but do know now that i received two liters of blood fractions. what were the fractions??....100% lmao!!!!

WTF? OK, first of all, how do they know for sure what "medical treatment" you received? Second, if you got the transfusions when you were "unconscious for nearly three weeks", then on what grounds are they disfellowshipping you? That's nuts, even by Witless standards. Not sure what you want to do here Oompa, but here's a couple of suggestions:

1. Write a letter to everyone in your congregation telling them that you have been disfellowshipped without having been given any notice whatsoever;

2. If you want to avoid the DFing, meet with them and deny you had any transfusions and ask them to provide evidence to the contrary;

3. Chalk it all up to experience and go key the elders' cars in the parking lot one night.

Assholes.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I agree with mary!! But haven't they been looking for a reason to df you? After all, u have been pretty vocal in the past! Question is...what do U WANT TO DO? I know ur pissed right now...and I can understand that... but at the end of the day...what does eric want? is there more to the story? just asking, and btw...check ur pms... shells

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit