Super Bowl XLV

by Iron Head 95 Replies latest social physical

• Violia
    Violia

Dallas sucks? Don't come to Dallas and say that.

We love the Cowboys, just think they need a new owner or a coach that can put up with the sh*t that Jerry Jones dishes out and still be effective.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I am rooting for Green Bay because they eliminated the Chicago Bears from the soupy bowl which in turn means that Obama and his entourage won't be spending millions to transport their royal, champaign and caviar bunch of parasites to Dallas at our expense.

simple.

• poppers
    poppers

I've been a Packer fan since 1960, so I'm obviously biased in who I think will win. But I will say that if Green Bay brings any kind of running game they will have a very good shot at winning. If not, it will be a close game that could go either way. It will be tough because the Steelers have a great defense.

I've never been much of a Pack fan, though I will admit that without Brett Favre, they are easier to digest.

I agree - Favre had many personal faults as well as bone-headed plays at critical times in big games - I'm glad Ted Thompson made the tough and proper decision in going with Rodgers and cutting the diva loose when he tried to horn his way back onto the team. What a relief to no longer be subject to Favre's annual drama about whether he's returning or not. His ego became way too big, and it couldn't handle being held responsible by McCarthy and Thompson when they came to Green Bay.

We are so lucky to have Aaron Rodgers - what a class act and great quarterback. This year's team is a terrific story considering the injuries they've had to overcome. As for Super Bowl experience favoring Pittsburgh, that may be a factor, but on the other hand, it didn't help the Packers in Super Bowl XXXII when Denver beat them to win their first Super Bowl. Green Bay has a hungry team that is on a mission, and they've come together under conditions that would doom many other teams. Win or lose on Sunday, I couldn't be happier about the Green Bay Packers.

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Is it just me or does the Super Bowl XLV logo look kind of.... ahem... <cough> ah... phallic??

Super Bowl XLV Logo

• d
    d

Yes, the Green bay packers won 17 to 21 man that was a major game.I was wondering how did anybody else feel?

• poppers
    poppers

I feel great! My oh my, what team with character - 31 to 25. Nobody can say Aaron Rodgers can't win a big game anymore.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

good game, felt sorry for woodson

• tec
    tec

WooHoo!!

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well, we can't win them all I guess. But,better,luck,next year Steelers. I feel the Steelers defeated themselves with the turnovers,and their rally to come back fell short.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I felt sorry for Woodson too, but its nice to see him finally get a ring. He's been in there what, 13 seasons? I had his Michigan jersey when I was younger. There's a career for him in the booth awaiting. I'm surprised Pittsburgh didn't take more advantage of the Greenbay's secondary considering their injuries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit