WTBTS Elder & Ministerial Servant Problems

by JW GoneBad 113 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hoser
    hoser

If the organization actually followed what is written in the BIBLE about the qualifications for elders and ministerial servants there wouldn't be a problem with declining numbers

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The legal team for the WTBTS has carefully worded the Shepherd book. So wether or not a brother meets the " scriptural " qualifications to a " reasonable " degree, is up to the Elders who wield the most influence over the BOE.

• Yura Ivanova
    Yura Ivanova

The only spirit they are likely to be filled up with is that of Johnny Walker or Jack Daniels. Appointments to do God's will comes from God. Those who are Christ's are in his hand and are under his control. You all know how these men operate, would you say that they are God's and Christ's? Yeah, they do have a spirit, and a very mean one at that. I have seen worldly people (so called) act in a more civilised fashion than that of these men.

With disfellowshipping: one has the right of appeal within 7 days, but if God really had ordained disfellowshipping of individulas (even those who spoke out in truth against the Watchtower Bible and Tract Cult), then why need for an appeal? Surely God is always right?

The men of the Watchtower are appointed by men of the Watchtower. Nothing to do with God, and when you look at some who are appointed, then one really has to question where these appointments really do come from.

• 88JM
    88JM

From my notes of elders and ministerial servants training in late 2011 these were figures given for the U.K.:

• 79 circuits in the U.K.
    • 12,675 elders in the U.K.
    • 9,646 ministerial servants in the U.K.

I recall there was also mention of the lack of younger ministerial servants. The C.O. pointed out that in our circuit, there were only 3 ministerial servants under 25 at the time. I think there were probably a few more appointments as a result of that meeting alone when elders got back to their congregations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit