Does your Cat want to sit on your Lap while you are on the Toilet .....?

by flipper 92 Replies latest social humour

• flipper
    flipper

I don't know what it is ...... but it's becoming disconcerting. I mean, I know I'm a big animal guy , and animals tend to gravitate to me , but it's getting to the point of ridiculousness . One of our cats, a cool tiger marked Abyssinian/tabby insists on being in the bathroom with my wife or me when we are taking care of business . I don't know whether to send him to a local Kitty Psychiatrist - or - go to one myself for allowing it !

He's going to just have to sit outside the door and wait. I know it will be dissappointing to him , as he purrs like crazy while gathering in the experience. He'll lay on the floor and tear at newspapers or just wriggle around on his back like he's at home there. So do any of you folks have animals that insist on being with you EVERY WAKING HOUR of the day ?? !! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Here is a picture of the laid back feline :

• Violia
    Violia

Yes one of my two cats does this. I sit down and she jumps in my lap. I feel some LOLcat pictures coming on.

• doublelife
    doublelife

Yes! I thought my cat was the only one that does this. I've been too embarrassed to admit it to anyone.

• flipper
    flipper

VIOLIA- Well, I'm glad to see I'm not alone ! LOL ! Your cat sits on your lap also on the toilet ? Must be more of a fetish for cats than I thought ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

DOUBLELIFE - You too ! Wow ! It will be interesting to see how many cat owners come out of the closet here and admit they have " toilet kitty's " as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Violia
    Violia

I sit down on the toliet and my cat comes in and jumps on my lap (the lap that is sitting on the toliet) I got her at 9 months so she came like that. She wants to cuddle. Don't ask me.

• flipper
    flipper

VIOLIA- THat is hilarious ! It is funny how cuddly these kitty's get ! Well- at least if we ever pass out on the toilet our cat's would meow loudly to alert other people in the house that we're stuck ! LOL ! Perhaps they are keepers of our souls ? Who knows ? LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

My cat's sitting on my shoulders right now purring away.

• Twitch
    Twitch

No, but I once knew a cat that loved to nap in the bathroom sink, especially when it dripped a bit.

Very strange feline that one.

Cats,.....

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Argghh ... Our new kitty does this ! Or should I say did this ....I lock him out of the bathroom now !

He is the most affectionate cat we have ever had . He runs to the door to greet us just like the dog does .When we come home from work ,and when we sit down to watch TV he is right in our laps purring .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit