Swiss TV Program w/Andersons and Bowen on the Internet although in French

by AndersonsInfo 48 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Thank you to all participants to that video. It is another bomb on the watchtower org. Continue to fight, we're making big wins!!!!

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I saw it, and it was well done. Witnesses were also given footage, although it seemed to me that this was more as to give them a chance to give their version in a way... The brother interview in disguise, stated that the witnesses claim their organization is perfect. Well it has been said many times that the organization is made up of imperfect people, thus not perfect. However, of course by means of the way it is taught in the congregation, one is told to obey as if it was perfect...

The witnesses portrayed also gave a positive impression.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

testing

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

testing2

• asilentone
    asilentone

testing3?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

There was a problem with the thread. I was trying to fix it

It is now fixed so there is no need to keep testing

• asilentone
    asilentone

okay

• Nick!
    Nick!

I have just opened a new post on

"My reaction to the TV forum participants".

It is a kind of "Press release" intended to all JW and ex.JW who participated to the Swiss TV Forum, attacking the program but specially attacking personally the participants, myself, my son Fulvio and my Daughter Amanda, as well as Barbara and Bill.

I had to do it ....

This is the link: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/202124/1/Swiss-TV-Program-e28093-My-reaction-to-the-TV-forum-participants

• Scott77
    Scott77

AndersonsInfo states...

Witness leadership can't silence former JWs by lying, such as saying that the two-witness policy does not apply in cases of pedophilia, when we know that in truth it is actually the opposite and is one of the biggest problems with their child-abuse policy. Former Jehovah's Witnesses have become a formitable army speaking out against Watch Tower injustice and with the help of the media and governments, this abuse must and will stop. It's only a matter of time when the hateful voices of Jehovah's Witnesses defending what they know nothing about will become fewer and fewer as their organization declines in numbers and the influence of their lying leaders in New York will be gone.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit