Another child molestation case made the news

by coffee_black 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• coffee_black
  • coffee_black
    coffee_black

Look at that... Gayle and I posted this at the exact same time...

Coffee

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Police: Man Arrested On Sex Charges
    Case Goes Back To 1980

PHOENIX -- Phoenix police have arrested a man on sex charges dating back to 1980.

Court paperwork shows David Nelson, 63, played strip poker with the 14-year-old victim at least twice, and there was some inappropriate touching.

Officers arrested Nelson on Wednesday on two counts each of sexual conduct with a minor, molestation and public sexual indecency.

Investigators say they have a recorded phone call between Nelson and the victim where Nelson admits performing oral sex and playing strip poker and later apologizes.

Officers said Nelson met the victim through a Jehovah Witness church where Nelson was a minister.

Police said the victim told his wife about the incidents and decided to come forward last month.

http://www.kpho.com/news/25638399/detail.html

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

What is that brown stuff on his skin?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Freckles.

Glad that turd of a loser got caught. No telling how many others got victimized by this freak.

Yiz

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

What is that brown stuff on his skin? (skeeter1)

..turd.. (Yizuman)

• Cook My Socks UK
    Cook My Socks UK

That is a classic case of sun damaged skin and the bigger of the patches looks like a melonoma. It could turn nasty.

• looloo
    looloo

hope it does !

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    Court paperwork shows David Nelson, 63, played strip poker with the 14-year-old victim at least twice, and there was some inappropriate touching.

I don't really want to read the article, but from the original post it seems he only 'confessed' because he had no choice (typical, amazing how these blokes are only remorseful AFTER being caught)... in WT World he'll probably just be 'counselled' for playing poker (it's a sin don't you know, tsk, tsk)

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

He actually looks familiar to me. I'm sure I've seen him at DCs. If he was so sorry about it why didn't he come forward with it years ago so that the young kid could start to recover? That stuff will always come back to bite you.

Interestingly, I've found more expose's of Jehovah's Witness molestation than other religions in recent times. I remember when the WT was on it's high horse saying that they were false religion for just moving molestors to other areas. Now they don't talk about that too much since there are so many molestors that are JWs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit