These guys crash a Kingdom Hall on Memorial, video included

by Crazyguy 201 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Here is part one where he interviews and talks with a couple of sisters before the memorial begins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chUyYVqFYCE&feature=player_detailpage

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

Not working..

edit: nvm

• Agape.Love
    Agape.Love

Hilarious!

The bible tells us to "publish" the good news? hmmm what text was that?............lol

• Slave4_38y
    Slave4_38y
    Loved it! YOU are the slaves, THEY are the publishers . . .
  • Agape.Love
    Agape.Love
    Craig Perry Mason Stevens you rock!
  • Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

Nice job. They just reinforced the witnesses' deluded vision of what they think all apostates are like.

Thanks for making life harder for the rest of us. Slow. Clap.

• violias
    violias
    That was not a very mature a thing to do. People have a right to assemble for religious worship even if we personally don't like it or agree with it. Doing things like this just make the apostates look like crazies who would disrupt and otherwise uneventful meeting.
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

One thing I noticed, I see the Memorial doesn't have people lined all around the wall and a whole lot of seats were empty,as a kid the KH was packed to the gills with people. I guess folks are getting hip to the the Dubs by watching Dateline or Nightline and reading about the child abuse cases.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Only watched half of the first video and a minute and a half of the second. Very poor taste. Of course I'm the one who tipped over their table sending crackers and wine to the floor so who am I to judge?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit