Freemasonry and Jehovah's Witnesses

by Hammer_Of_Thor 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Think About It
    Think About It

Hammer.....welcome to the forum. I'm in the Houston area also, but my JW days were elsewhere. I was also surprised you didn't know joining a group like the Masons could get you DF'd. Remember that this cult won't even let kids join the boy scouts or girl scouts.

Think About It

• freydo
    freydo

QUOTE: Hey Freydo, so Russell isn't buried directly under the pyramid, but adjacent to it. It wasn't a "pure lie" as you put it, it was a mistake. I've never been to the gravesite. But I still have to ask you, so what? What's the difference?

Prodical, you don't know what you're talking about - just speading lies, rumors and misinformation.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Freydo, I already said I made a mistake about the EXACT LOCATION of the pyramid, so what do you want?

You didn't answer the question: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE if the pyramid is above his body or adjacent to the gravestone??

If you love Russell so much, why not refute the rest of what I said instead of just pronouncing me a liar on a public forum?

And by the way, it's Prodigal, with a "G".

• TD
    TD

The pyramid is the plot monument, which is distinct from a headstone. It's much harder to lay responsibility for the plot monument at the feet of any single person buried on a large plot, especially when it was erected after said person died.

Every major Christian denomination uses the cross and crown. Masonry has borrowed that symbol from Christianity, not the other way around

Russell did not predict war for 1914.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

TD, checked out your thread and I totally agree with cameo and ninja. I think the truth is obvious but I do admire your research and respect your opinion. I'm not much into conspiracies anymore, it's a just a distraction from what we need to be doing..... awakening consciousness.

• freydo
    freydo

Freydo, I already said I made a mistake about the EXACT LOCATION of the pyramid, so what do you want?

Why aren't you more careful about what you post? Do a little credible research first.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Read some Springmeier freydo.... He researched the Watchtower for 30 years and I've read ALL his books. Maybe then you wouldn't defend the indefensible and wouldn't pick on ridiculous technicalities to distract from the fact that Russell was a high level Satanist, pedophile, pervert, false prophet, AND A MASON.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz
    Russell was a high level Satanist, pedophile, pervert, false prophet, AND A MASON.

I would love to see factual evidence for the above since I haven't seen any facts other than some crazies making shit up. Just because something reminds some conspiracy loon of something doesn't make it so. There are enough of David Icke out there that believe in reptilian nation being behind illuminati and so forth - it doesn't mean it's so. Back in the 1800 masons were popular and many knew of them, especially from where Russell was. Russell's comparing masonic ideas to that of the bible and claiming that the bible is a better one doesn't make Russell a mason nor is there any records to prove of it. Also 13 lines of illuminati doesn't make these lines factual nor creditable by most. Saying that because there was a pyramidology and cross and crown emblem equals to the borg being an illuminati instrument and Russell being a mason is same logic as saying that in 539 Cyrus conquered Babylon and in 537 Jews returned and thus 607BC had to be a date for destruction of Jerusalem thus Jesus returned in 1914. One can make anything believable to others without actually showing any real evidence so unless there is some actual concrete proof for Russell being a mason and WTS being run by illuminati, such posts only make dubs view apostates as whack jobs.

• freydo
    freydo

QUOTE: "I would love to see factual evidence..."

Well dd, you're obviously not going to see any, because there isn't any. It's just cyber-vandals and trolls using slander and blasphemy and ranting about things they don't understand and have become enemies of God and who are going to pay the price. It's like it says in Revelation - the devil knows his time is short - so he's very angry and is trying to bring down as many with him as he can. Rule or ruin. And I keep coming back to the same question - why are they here?

• reslight2
    reslight2

The true one, over the years I have been utterly shocked at what some witnesses don't know about their own beliefs. As for the Mason-Russell connection there seems to be evidence pointing both ways. However one cannot deny he did at least "borrow" some of their symbols.

I responded to this earlier, but my response evidently went into oblivion.

Actually, there are thousands of pages of evidence that Russell was not a member of the Freemasons organization, and zero actual evidence that he was a member of the Freemasons' organization. What is often presented as "evidence" is actually that fabricated with human imagination, so that what is being imagined is the evidence.

Russell did on a very few occasions borrowed (or, as some Freemasons have claimed, misrepresented), some of the Freemasons' symbology, even as he used many other things in the world to illustrate various points in the Bible. (For example, in the sermon on "The Temple of God") He certainly never, ever, used such symbology to advocate the goals of the Freemasons, or to lure people into Freemasonry.
    http://ctr.reslight.net/?p=233

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit