The Watchtower is now the world's largest magazine!

by life is to short 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Yes Terry, It appears someone didn't do their math

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

The title of the article in the OP should have been...

Jehovah's Witnesses - Publishing Titans

Who knewgives a rat's ass? Their Watchtower is now the world's largestlousiest magazine. But you can't buy it anywherecan find plenty of them crumpled up in the laudromat trash.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks everyone for there take on this. It is truly amazing that JW buy into this. This was sent to me to encourage me. Really

LITS

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Pffft!

Whatever... It's the world's largest ever waste of paper for sure.

V665

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    Did you ever hear about the guy who could eat a bicycle???

After it passed through his colon he would put it back together and ride it ... right!?

If you literally eat the Watchtower spiritual food, the message is still the same when it comes out the other end too!

• man in black
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Did you ever hear about the guy who could eat a bicycle???.....Lduh

After it passed through his colon he would put it back together and ride it ... right!?
    If you literally eat the Watchtower spiritual food, the message is still the same when it comes out the other end too!.....Wannabefree

I`m about to make a Watchtower..

And..

It Hurts!..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

during my 16 year career -i probably discarded 5000-10000 mags and placed a few hundred in laundramats and offices that were ignored not to mention thousands in the field which produced not one convert.times this by millions of publishers and you got an enviormental diaster.

• factfinder
    factfinder

The circulation for the Watchtower is now 42,162,000 per month in 185 langauges as of the Jan. 1,2010 issue ( now printed in Canada!)

So how many copies do you think get read or skimmed?

• zound
    zound

Does anyone know what how many are pirnted these days? With the advent of the electronic copies?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit