Menlo Park (CA - USA) Kingdom Hall

by Juan Viejo2 47 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Great post. Thanks Juan. Love to have talk about this on tonights Six Screens conference call. 6:30 pm est. dial 712-432-8710 use pin 9925

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I know Jonathan Cobb, his wife is named Jeannie and they have two sons around my age (Jon Jr and I can't remember the younger son's name - could ask the parental units, my mother mentioned them not too long ago, but I'm not going there). He's a contractor. My father hired him to do some work years ago back in the early 80's, it was very shoddy work and on top of it all Mr Cobb wanted more money than he bidded to complete the job. My father had to hold his bond to make him comply and finnish the work. My father was very spiritually weak at that time.

P.S. I'm reading over the link and I just saw the younger Cobb's name, Jason.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Names Kafka, Filardo, Hart, Allen come to mind (forgive the spellin been near 40 years last I saw them).

I remember all of those names and a few more: Martin, Bennett, Askew, Williams, Wallace, Johnson, Graves, Hall, and you might not know my parents since they didn't start attending the MP congregation untill 1968 but my parents' last name is Breazell.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

KoolAid Man - you have a PM

Mrs. Jones - So you do know a bunch of those folks in the Bay Area. Thanks for confirming the players - I knew I could count on you!

JV

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Hello Juan , I will bring you on the call at 7 30 est. Looking forward to it. Thanks

• besty
    besty

Good luck to the Menlo Park Two.

I wonder exactly when they will be DF'd...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Broken Promises,

Normally I don't much care what other posters have to say in jest, but I was really offended by your sarcastic remark directed toward me. I assume your "humorous little aside" is your way of calling me a "liar" - which I feel is impolite, unfair and undeserved.

Whoa!!! Where did I say that you were a liar, and how was I being sarcastic?

I was just saying what happened to me. Maybe I got the same email as you did. Or maybe it was an attempt by a JW to try to infect my computer with a virus. I’ll never know since I didn’t open it.

I simply posted what I did in case the same had happened to others as well. That’s all.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I heard back from the exjw attorney. He's moving this weekend and will respond with his thoughts when he gets moved in. That might be a while, but I'll post as soon as I hear from him.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

My apologies, Broken Promises. I misunderstood what you were trying to say. It just came off as "oh yeah, you got a mysterious anonymous email, uh huh..."

So I made a mistake in this case. I'll try not to be so sensitive the next time. Wanna come over for coffee?

JV

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

No problems, Juan. I’d love to have a cup of coffee with you anytime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit