LETTER TO ELDERS CONCERNING THE NEW ELDERS BOOK.

by iknowall558 89 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

A lot of cloak and dagger treatment for a document that probably doesn't contain anything more startling than an announcement that brothers that put colored paper in the fax machine should be placed on double secret probation. (How's that for movie references?)

• elm
    elm

What I find most shocking is right at the end of the letter is the statement ........ in addition to your shepherding book please remember to bring your Bibles.

It sounds almost like an after thought. Oh yes please bring your Bibles so we can try and find a scripture that proves the new light on the blood fractions is not made up. We need to do this so you can shepherd your flock with more control and Lie's.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

I was able to snag a copy of the cover.

And the cover page

• avengers
    avengers

the book should be completely destroyed

That should be done with all their literature.

lol.

Andy

• Gordy
    Gordy

And what’s with the change in terminology stated on page 2, para 2

"Loose conduct" is to become "Brazen conduct" more accurately conveys what the original Greeks means

I have a feeling its so they can catch those who speak out against the WT more easily.

Dictionary definition of "Brazen" is someone who is "Shameless, Impudent, Bold"

Whereas "Loose" is usually someone "Immoral, sexually promiscuous"

I can see "Brazen Conduct" being used against a JW who stands up or goes against the Elders.

Be interesting to see if anything else sneaked into the new book.

• man711
    man711

Anyone that has a copy of this new elder manual please email to me: [email protected]. thanks.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Think I'm in the mood for some "BRAZEN CONDUCT."

• fokyc
    fokyc

ME TOO!!

Have you become a mistress yet?

They are something between a master and a matress!!

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

That was just a brazen thought on my behalf. Perhaps I ought to be

the poster child for brazen..

• fokyc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit